Published 12:00 am Wednesday, December 2, 2009
– Victoria Leija reported she was assaulted July 9 in front of 412 Grace St.
– Vandals broke a skylight and light bulb near the main entrance to Overton Elementary School, 1825 W. Park Road, on July 10.
– Christina Leigh Evans, 1009 Holmes Ave., reported lawn mowers stolen from her property the night of July 9.
– Brittany Connell Scott, 23, 418 Park Ave., was charged July 10 with possession of drug paraphernalia and second-degree trespassing at Wilco Hess, 500 E. Innes St. She was held under $3,000 secured bond pending an Aug. 29 trial date.
– Sandra Moore Quinn reported her purse was stolen July 10 from a building at 223 N. Fulton St.
– Walter D. Goodman, 1108 Tower Drive, reported lawn furniture stolen from his property between June 10 and July 10.
– John Frank Dunlap reported his bicycle was stolen July 10 from Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St.
– Crystal Ann Rainey, 225 Independence Drive, reported July 10 that her wallet had been was stolen from her home July 1.
– Kenneth Leonard Click, 104 Pearl St., reported a bicycle stolen from his shed July 9 or 10.
– Ann Elizabeth Perry reported vandals damaged a vehicle belonging to Judge Brandon while it was parked at 1614 Standish St. July 10.
– Candace Denise Jennings, 44, 1428 S. Jake Alexander Blvd., was charged July 10 with violating a domestic violence protective order. Trial date is Aug. 2.
– Martha Jean Adkins, 35, 71 Hill St., was charged July 10 with assault by pointing a gun based on a complaint by Nathaniel Archibald Carter, 821B S. Railroad St. She was held pending a bond hearing.