Woodson scholarship recipients
Woodson Scholarship recipients
Twelve Rowan-Cabarrus Community College students received Margaret C. Woodson Foundation Scholarships. The students were introduced at the Oct. 26 board of trustees meeting.
Established in 2002, the scholarship program is supported with annual contributions from the Margaret C. Woodson Foundation Inc. The recipients must be full-time students and reside in Rowan or Davie counties.
The scholarships cover tuition, books, fees and other related expenses for the school year up to $2,500.
The recipients are:
– Lauren Alley from Cleveland, general occupational technology and pre-nursing;
– Salih Begic from Salisbury, business administration;
– Aaron Cameron from Salisbury, mechanical engineering technology;
– Amber Dickinson of China Grove, associate in arts;
– Amie Graham of Salisbury, general occupational technology and pre-nursing;
– Perry Harris from Spencer, biotechnology;
– Lonzy Hill of Salisbury, welding technology;
– Dawn Kenyon of Salisbury, business administration/marketing;
– Willie McCoy III from Salisbury, associate in arts;
– Katrina Robbins of Salisbury, associate in arts;
– Jennifer Thompson from Mooresville, general occupational technology and preradiology;
– Michael Webb from Salisbury, general occupational technology and pre-nursing.