Two men charged in Millbridge Rd. break-in
Published 12:00 am Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Two China Grove residents have been charged with felony breaking or entering at a home on Millbridge Road.
The Rowan County Sheriff’s Office charged Michael Daniel Maione, 24, of 2755 Millbridge Road and James Hugh Cunningham, 28, of 1103 Arbor Drive, with felony breaking and entering.
According to the report, they are charged with breaking into a building at the Gary Eugene Miller residence at 2576 Millbridge Road on Sept. 23.
Items taken included scrap metal and a wallet, all of which was recovered.
Incidents or charges from Sept. 23:
– David Neil Brown, 43, reported the theft of a golf cart from 480 Sutton Road, China Grove, sometime between 11 p.m. on Sept. 22 and 5:30 a.m. on Sept. 23.
– Judy Agner of 750 Lakeview Drive, reported the theft of over $4,500 worth of items between Aug. 15 and Sept. 13.
The items include two 18000 BTU window AC units, a -walkbehind Lawnboy lawnmower, and a 4 wheeler valued at $3,000.
– David Matthew Hearne, 27, 307 Spring Garden Ave., was charged with felony possession of stolen goods.
Incidents or charges from Sept. 22:
– John Frances Alvarnas, 202 Tanglewood Drive, Kannapolis reported the theft of a trailer, valued at $1,000, from his residence between 7:30 a.m. and 8 p.m. on Sept. 22.
– Jason Dean Barnette of 148 Brewer Lane, China Grove, reported he was robbed at gun point by multiple people.
Incidents or charges from Sept. 18:
– Brandon Tyler Cochrane, 265 Dew Lane, Gold Hill, a student at East Rowan High School, reported the theft of his Blackberry and a pair of sunglasses at the school on Sept. 18. Value of items taken was put at $400.
– Bryan Blair Starnes, 20, was charged with felonry possession of stolen goods.
– Dustin Ray Johnson, 17, 217 Wakefield was charged with felony crime against nature for a sex act involving a 10-year-old boy.
– Elizabeth Marjorie Marino, 43, was charged with felony larceny of a firearm at 3510 Dunns Mountain Road.