Stolen truck crashes gate off N.C. 152
Justin Ty Sifford reported on June 19 someone stole his truck from his business and drove through the property gate at 6130 East N.C. 152, Rockwell, according to reports at the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Anita Marie Vinson reported on June 21 someone stole her jewelry from 1140 Inglewood Lane.
– James Trey Bledsole reported on June 20 his apartment was vandalized and his truck was keyed at 460 Mayberry Lane, Mooresville.
– Lynn Marie Chappell reported on June 20 a burglary at 1710 China Grove Road, China Grove, where thieves stole jewelry, a vacuum cleaner, dryer sheets, toilet paper , a bottle of wine and soap.
– Donald Lonnie Dunlap reported June 20 someone stole four tires from his vehicle at 1020 Peeler Road.
– Wen Hsiu Lee reported on June 20 someone broke into her home at 220 Psalm St., Kannapolis, while she was at work.
– Tammie Parker Scoggins reported on June 21 someone stole a decorative angel from her mother’s grave at Rowan Memorial Park, 4125 Franklin Community Center Road.
– Jay Dee Tice, 44, was charged June 19 with misdemeanor violence domestic act at 145 Lavista Road, Rockwell.
– Joseph Lee Poe, 29, was charged June 19 with misdemeanor communicating threats at 196 Drye Haven Lane, Rockwell.
– Michael Wayne Power, 28, was charged June 19 with obtaining property by false pretenses at 7800 Stokes Ferry Road.
– Chrystal Leigh Lippard, 25, was charged June 19 with misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia at 7800 Stokes Ferry Road.
– Brittany Cornell Scott, 25, was charged June 20 with misdemeanor assault on a female.
– Vance Spencer Hall, 20, was charged June 20 with misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance schedule VI at 207 Balfour Quarry Road, Granite Quarry, where Sheriff’s Office reports say he had marijuana, a marijuana pipe and some rolling papers.
– Derek Ashley Gayheart, 33, was charged June 20 with misdemeanor using the telephone to threaten bodily harm.
– Richard Lewis Rusmisell, 44, was charged June 20 with assault on a female, and Tomasa Aguilar-Mendez Rusmisell, 36, was charged with simple assault at 205 Apple Road.
– James Terry Hardin, 20, was charged June 21 with misdemeanor underage consumption at 8899 Statesville Blvd./N.C. 801.
– Stephen Christopher Roseman, 18, was charged June 21 with simple assault at 7135 E. N.C. 152, Rockwell.
– Reginald Rucker, 43, was charged June 21 with forgery and uttering at 121 Givens St., Woodleaf.
– Eubert Barrier Misenheimer, 22, was charged June 21 with carrying a concealed weapon and assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury at 299 Cherokee Lane/Jack Brown Road.
– Leah Anne Morgan, 36, was charged June 21 with an open container at 299 S. Main St., Granite Quarry.
Anyone with information about any of these cases is asked to contact the Salisbury-Rowan Crime Stoppers at 1-866-639-5245.