Sheriff's blotter: Truck taken from driveway
Published 12:00 am Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Scott Dwayne Staton, 39, reported to the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office that someone stole his 2001 Chevy Silverado truck from his driveway on Ritchie Road near China Grove between 11:30 p.m. Feb. 15 and 5 a.m. Feb. 16.
In other reports from the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office:
– Esau Gonzalez Aviles, 36, of Wilmington Road, Wallace, reported Feb. 16 that he was a victim of fraud and impersonation when someone used his name and Social Security number at Meridian Automotive Systems, 6701 Statesville Blvd., between Jan. 1 and Jan. 5.
– Tammie Lynn Melton, 43, of N.C. Highway 152, China Grove, reported she was assaulted in her home around 6 p.m. Feb. 15 by a 15-year-old boy.
– Charles David Douglas, 40, of Taylorsville, reported Feb. 16 that someone vandalized his car the previous night at 2625 Umberger Road, Cleveland, and stole a radio, amplifier and speakers valued at $900.
– Jerry Allen Barger, 21, of Pine Hill Road, reported Feb. 16 that his Honda, valued at $695, was stolen that day from 2021 Woodleaf Road.
– Cloninger Ford of 511 S Jake Alexander Blvd. reported Feb. 16 that a 2001 Ford Mustang valued at $5,000 was taken from a parking lot at 445 Julian Road between Dec. 31, 2008, and Jan. 5.
– Venesa Adkins, 44, of Elliott Drive, reported reported Feb. 16 that someone took $105 worth of knives from her residence between Jan. 3 and Feb. 12.
– James Allen Strickland, 29, was charged with communicating threats at 230 Russell Farm Road, Kannapolis, on Feb. 16.
– Glenn Douglas Rogers, 18, was charged with trafficaking heroine at 6700 Goldfish Road, Kannapolis, on Feb. 16.
– Melissa Jean Musgrave, 39, was charged with misdemeanor larceny at the Sheriff’s Office on Feb. 16.
– Darius Marquis Robertson, 17, was charged with simple assault on Feb. 16.
– Anthony Lamont Witte, 38, was charged with fleeing to elude arrest on Feb. 16.
– Matthew Trent Mauldin, 32, was arrested on a felony charge of indecent liberties with children. He was placed in the detention center under $250,000 bond. He is also charged with statutory rape.
– Terry Brian Parham, 38, was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of assault on a female at 995 Old Linn Road, China Grove, on Feb. 16.