Sheriff's blotter: Tractor stole from Cloverfied Drive
A Kannapolis man reported the theft of a diesel yard tractor from his home on Cloverfield Drive off Unity Church Road.
Brian Keith Clontz discovered the theft of his Kuboto tractor on Friday, Sept. 4.
The tractor, valued at $14,000, was taken sometime between 7 a.m. and 8:30 p.m. Friday.
Incidents or charges reported to the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office on Sept. 6:
– Officers reported recovering a stolen 12-gauge sawed off shotgun from a residence on Sherrills Ford Road.
– Jena Marie Fisher, of 460 Mahaley Road, reported multiple vehicles were damaged in the parking lot at 460 Mahaley Road. Damage, primarily to tires, totalled nearly $2,000.
The damage occurred between Sept. 5 at 10 p.m. and noon on Sept. 6.
Incidents or charges reported on Sept. 4:
– Stevie Williams was charged with felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver a controlled substance.
– Ashley Varner reported the theft of her pocketbook from the main office at East Rowan High School.
– Alan Bradley Trexler reported the theft of a moped from 5570 Main St.
Incidents or charges reported on Sept. 3:
– Harry Lee Welch of Neel Road reported the theft of guns sometime on Sept. 26, 2004.
The guns taken were a Walther handgun, SKS rifle and Colt King Cobra.
– Barbara Norman Williams reported a break-in and theft at her home on Midway Park Drive.
– John Michael Henry reported the theft of his car, a 1992 Chevrolet Cavalier, valued at $2,000, from his residence at 1165 Safrit Road. The vehicle was found.
– Rashard R. Dean Boyd, 30, was charged with being a fugitive from justice.
Incidents or charges reported on Sept. 2:
– Kenneth Arlen Bost, of 2841 Brantley Road, Kannapolis, reported the theft of a deer camera, valued at $900, from a field off 1145 Song Bird Lane, Rockwell.
– Rebekah English Sidden, of N.C. 152 West, China Grove, reported the theft of various tools from a building between Aug. 31 and Sept. 2.
The tools, valued at $1,300, included a chain saw, scroll saw, drill press, band saw, table saw, wood lathe and Dremel Multi-tool.