Sheriff's blotter: Tag stolen from vehicle
Published 12:00 am Tuesday, December 1, 2009
On Feb. 19, Ashley Grace Elliot, 475 Venture Court, reported someone stole the registration tag from her vehicle.
In other reports from Rowan County Sheriff’s Office:
– On Feb. 19, Charlie Otha Moffitt, 6810 Goldfish Road, Kannapolis, reported someone took his trash can.
– On Feb. 19, Simon Acevedo, 15175 U.S. 52, reported someone stole his 1982 Nissan from his home. The value of the vehicle was $1,000.
– On Feb. 19, Deron Coughenhour, 175 Country Village Drive, reported someone took prescription medication.
– On Feb. 19, Rodney Scott Joplin, 32, was charged with being a habitual felon.
– On Feb. 19, Thomas Wayne Kimble, 46, was charged with breaking and entering at 205 Buccaneer Circle.
– On Feb. 19, James Franklin Benton, 23, 2780 Miller Road, was charged with concealing weapons from an officer.
– On Feb. 19, Eric Utah Lisk, 20, was charged with damaging or destroying a coin-currency operated machine at 209 W. Hoke Road.
– On Feb. 19, Crystal Renee Sidden, 27, was charged with failure to return rental property with written purchase option at 2825 Lane St., Kannapolis.
– On Feb. 19, Jason Brent Kesler, 31, was charged with possession with intent to manufacture, sell or distribute a controlled substance, Schedule IV, a felony, at 225 Cantiberry Drive.
– On Feb. 19, Deke William Blanton, 33, was charged with assault on a female at 250 Log Barn Road.
– On Feb. 19, Terry Lane Davis, 43, was charged with non-support of child at 803 Skyland Drive.
– On Feb. 20, Emmanuel Baptist Church, 2300 Bringle Ferry Rd., reported someone opened an account with Sprint, using the church’s name.
– On Feb. 20, Phillip H. Leazer, 1111 Rock Pond Lane, reported someone entered his home by breaking a glass door and stole a knife.
– On Feb. 20, Jesse Folger Frye, 108 Dogwood Drive, China Grove, reported someone took a heat pump from a home he owns. Value of heat pump is $3,000.
– On Feb. 20, Rodney Dean Cline, 2255 Liberty Road, Gold Hill, reported someone removed medications from his business.
– On Feb. 20, James Ward, 570 Oak Mountain Road, reported someone broke into his home and stole jewelry, firearms, an LCD TV and cameras. Total damage to the home and value of property is $3,465.
– On Feb. 20, Camp Wesley, 3320 Deal Road, Mooresville, reported someone broke into a building.
– On Feb. 20, Kenneth Michael Brown, 680 Young Road, reported someone vandalized his car.
– On Feb. 20, Ronnie Clark Trexler reported someone stole tools from his truck while it was parked at his home, 11630 Stokes Ferry Road, Gold Hill. Value of the tools is $400.
– On Feb. 20, Jason David Morris, 240 Midway Drive, reported he was assaulted with a knife.
– On Feb. 21, Steven Douglas Christy, 3525 Millbridge Road, China Grove, reported someone stole firearms from his car while it was parked at home.
– On Feb. 21, Brandon Lee Daniel, 320 Correll Farm Road, reported someone damaged his property by throwing eggs.
– On Feb. 22, EZ-Pawn, 1301 S. Salisbury Ave., Spencer, reported someone obtained money from them by fraud.
– On Feb. 22, Zion United Methodist Church, 15055 Stokes Ferry Road, Gold Hill, reported someone damaged the church windows with a BB guns or air rifles.
– On Feb. 20, Mandy Latasha Clontz, 26, was charged with robbery with firearms or other dangerous weapons.
– On Feb. 20, Nicholas Jermaine Steele, 26, was charged with robbery with firearms or other dangerous weapons.
– On Feb. 20, Tamiyer Shavar Horton, 25, was charged with possessing stolen goods at 399 E. Kerr St. at North Long Street.
– On Feb. 20, Randell John Walton, 16, was charged with second-degree trespassing at 214 Kenway Drive, Woodleaf.
– On Feb. 20, Meredeth Christine Williams, 35, was charged with second-degree trespassing at 214 Kenway Drive, Woodleaf.
– On Feb. 20, James Bryant Drye, 16, was charged with breaking and entering, a felony, at 5200 Sam Broadway Loop, Kannapolis.
– On Feb. 20, Robert Glenn Sapp, 31, was charged with breaking and entering, a felony, at 1078 Rock Pond Lane.
– On Feb. 20, Sean Michael Peyton, 20, was charged with driving while impaired.
– On Feb. 21, Michael Dwayne Stewart, 24, was charged with trafficking heroin, a felony, at 212 Rebecca Lane.
– On Feb. 22, Eddie Mark McLain, 39, was charged with assault with a deadly weapon, inflicting serious injury, a felony.
– On Feb. 22, Gary Wayne Thompson, 28, was charged with possession of stolen goods, a felony, at 240 Midway Drive.
– On Feb. 22, Jimmy Dean Rouse, 52, was charged with temporary custody order.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Salisbury Police Department at 704-638-5333 or Salisbury-Rowan Crime Stoppers at 866-639-5245.