Sheriff's blotter: Seven shotguns stolen from home
Published 12:00 am Tuesday, December 1, 2009
On Feb. 3, Charles Eugene Shull, 350 Alana Dr., Rockwell, reported someone broke into his home and removed seven shotguns from the bedroom. Value of the guns was $2,100.
In other reports from the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office:
– On Feb. 2, Jesse Mavrick Minton, 333 Ferrell Lane, reported someone broke into his home and stole an LCD TV and 3 space heaters. Total estimated value of items is $1,020.
– On Feb. 2, Gerald Steven Sprinkle, 1722 N. Main St., China Grove, reported someone removed items from his home.
– On Feb. 2, Evelyn Gulledge Goodman, 1395 Percy Lane, Rockwell, reported someone broke into her home and stole coins and jewelry. Estimated value is $450.
– On Feb. 2, Ruby Renee Culp reported she was assaulted at 620 Mt. Hope Church Rd.
– On Feb. 2, Robert Jay Wilson, 35, was arrested for breaking with force and opening a coin or currency operated device.
– On Feb. 2, Terrell Donnelle Young, 21, was arrested for breaking and entering a building, felony.
– On Feb. 2, Jonie Marie Hickson, 30, was arrested for misdemeanor larceny.
– On Feb. 2, David Jackie Thompson, 39, was arrested for possession of a controlled substance, Schedule VI, misdemeanor, at 1165 Flat Rock Rd., China Grove.
– On Feb. 2, Lillie Diane Bailey, 36, was arrested for misdemeanor larceny.
– On Feb. 2, Julia Ann Krider, 215 Hoot Circle, reported someone stole a 1997 Honda Accord from her home. Value of the car is $2,500.
– On Feb. 3, representatives from Imperial Corporation, 1335 Litton Dr., reported someone vandalized property sometime in the night. Damages totalled $1,600.
– On Feb. 3, Lois Helen Leach, 220 Goshen Blvd., Woodleaf, reported someone broke into her storage building and took a push mower.
– On Feb. 3, Dewey Nelson Wagoner, 3025 Lower Stone Church Rd., Rockwell, reported someone pried open a rear window to his home and removed a toolbox and tools. Damages and loss were estimated at $200.
– On Feb. 3, Sharon Nicole Robbins, 8043 Longbriar Dr., Kannapolis, reported someone stole medications from the home.
– On Feb. 3, Pamela Overcash Bare, 490 Hawkridge Lane, reported someone stole an air compressor, chainsaws, and battery cables and charger from the home. Value was estimated at $790.
– On Feb. 3, a 13-year-old Cleveland youth was arrested for felony breaking and entering.
– On Feb. 3, Darren Wayne Pless, 30, was arrested for possessing stolen goods.
– On Feb. 3, Christopher Wayne Overcash, 40, 200 Johnson Dairy Rd., Rockwell, was arrested for contempt of court.
– On Feb. 3, Vicky Sue Cross, 42, 1213 S. Main St., was arrested for communicating threats.
– On Feb. 4, the principal at Koontz Elementary School, 685 Ritchie Rd., reported a child abused one of the teachers.
– On Feb. 4, Jeffery Allen Brumbaugh, 45, was arrested for breaking and entering.
– Feb. 5, Candace Miranda Perker, 630 Harris Rd., reported someone stole her 2002 Chrysler Sebring and $20 cash. Value of the car is estimated at $8,000.
– On Feb. 5, Mark Alan Caudill, 105 Tanglewood Dr., reported someone stole a stereo, tools, and textbooks from his car sometime in the night.
– On Feb. 5, Crystal Renee Sidden, 4711 Old Concord Rd., reported someone broke into her home and removed a WII and associated games, worth $286.
– On Feb. 5, Bruce Stephen Shipton, 1375 Gin Rd., Gold Hill, reported someone stole a handgun, jewelry, and money from his home. Total value estimated at $3,360.
– On Feb. 5, Best Of Care, 234 Northdale Avenue, Kannapolis, reported an employee stole medication.
– On Feb. 5, Leticia Martinez Betancourt, 1212 Gaddy Mobile Home Dr., Kannapolis, reported someone took the stereo from her Jeep.
– On Feb. 5, Juan C. Gutierrez, 2513 Johnson St., Kannapolis, reported someone broke into his 1997 Ford truck and stole a Jensen CD player, valued at $700.
– On Feb. 5, Bryan Christopher Yerena, 25, 630 Harris Rd., was arrested for larceny.
– On Feb. 5, Amos Williams Jacobs III, 42, was arrested for driving while impaired at 300 S. Salisbury Ave., Spencer.
– On Feb. 5, Jeremy Calvin Watkins, 32, was arrested for obtaining property by false pretenses at 38853 Tower Rd., Albemarle.
– On Feb. 5, Kristopher Cavin Riggs, 27, was arrested for unauthorized use of motor vehicle.
– On Feb. 5, Timothy Alan Hodge, 26, was arrested for felony larceny.
– On Feb. 5, Jimmy Walter Lefler, 55, 150 Rattlesnake Dr., was arrested for trafficking in heroin.
– On Feb. 5, Darsha Brittain Fox, 35, 332 Cedar Glen Circle, Cleveland, was arrested for larceny of firearm.
– On Feb. 5, Zachary Lee Waddell, 21, was arrested for communicating threats at 3670 Airport Loop.
– On Feb. 4, Justin Sherrill Short, 24, 1398 Robertson Rd., was arrested for assault by pointing a gun.
– On Feb. 5, Michelle Louise Bingham, 32, 5819 N.C. 152, was arrested for open container of alcohol.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Salisbury-Rowan Crime Stoppers at 866-639-5245.