Sheriff's blotter: Deputies seize drugs, cash, firearm in raid
The Rowan County Sheriff’s Office Special Investigative Unit executed a search warrant at 4220 Amity Hill Rd., Cleveland, and found 818 grams of marijuana, a stolen firearm, digital scales, 7 grams of crack cocaine and $3,500 in U.S. currency. Tramel Reddick was placed in the Rowan County jail under $50,000 bond and Michael Weber was placed in the Rowan County jail under $5,000 bond for felony possession of crack cocaine and possession of drug paraphernalia.
In other Sheriff’s reports:
– Richard Eugene Miller reported May 29 that someone stole his wedding rings from his house at 3365 Miller Road.
– Garrett Todd Young reported May 30 that someone broke out his car window while he was in the restaurant at 1760 N. Main St., China Grove.
– Darlene Lovette King reported May 30 that someone broke a window and scratched a rear fender on her 2002 Isuzu SUV at 2212 Richard St., Kannapolis.
– Billy Joe Hiatt reported May 31 that someone tried to pry open the front door with a screw driver at 250 Scrub Pine Road.
– Joseph Alexander Shaver, 30, was charged May 29 with possession of a controlled substance at 106 E. Lafayette St.
– John Christopher Nicholas, 25, was charged May 29 with injury to personal property at 1800 W. C St.
– Michael Eugene Watkins, 51, was charged May 29 with making harassing telephone calls at 115 W. Liberty St.
– Gaston Mark Goodman, 20, was charged May 29 with possession of a controlled substance at 5899 Bringle Ferry Road/ Beagle Club Road.
– Christopher Ryan Donahue, 19, was charged May 31 with simple assault at 315 Happy Lake Rd., Rockwell.
– Misty Lynn Branham, 21, was charged May 31 with possession of a controlled substance schedule III at 250 Miller Drive.
– Charles Anthony Cook, 26, was charged May 31 with possession of a controlled substance schedule III at 250 Miller Drive.
Anyone with information on any of these cases is asked to contact Salisbury-Rowan Crime Stoppers at 1-866-639-5245.