Salisbury teen charged with pilfering pizza
Published 12:00 am Tuesday, December 1, 2009
The Salisbury Police charged a teen who went to Pizza Hut ate $22.64 worth of food and left without paying.
Randy Scott Watts, 19, 5919 Southern Lane, was charged June 3 with misdemeanor defrauding an innkeeper or campground owner at 1030 E. Innes St.
The incident occurred May 31. Authorities have not charged the woman who was seen with the teen leaving the restaurant.
In other police reports:
– Charles Lee White reported on June 2 someone took items from his business at 224 S. Main St.
– The United States Navy reported on June 2 someone threw a stone through the passenger window of a car and stole GPS navigation system at 130 N. Arlington St.
– Salisbury Marble & Granite reported on June 2 someone stole items from a storage shed behind the business at 1305 S. Main St.
– Salisbury Historical Society reported on June 2 someone vandalized a sign in front of a house at 226 S. Jackson St.
– Barry Lane Baker reported on June 2 someone entered his residence by breaking a window and taking items at 716 Bringle Ferry Road.
– Hoffman Rental & Leasing reported on June 2 someone vandalized a rental vehicle at 1631 S. Main St.
– Food Lion #1417 reported someone called on June 3 at the store to report a bomb threat. Several officers responded, no explosives or suspicious packages were found at 251 Faith Road.
– Duke Energy Corporation and Wallace Passmore reported on June 3 someone spray painted the power box outside his residence at 125 Chesapeake Drive.
– Aszia Sharie Glenn reported on June 3 she was hit by a brick thrown by a friend at 499 N. Shaver/E. Cemetery streets.
– A 49-year-old man was assaulted on June 3 while standing on the corner of East Innes Street and the Interstate 85 bridge. Scottie Wayne McCrary, 49, was charged with resist, delay, obstruct an officer in that incident.
– Rite Aid reported on June 3 a man told the pharmacist to give him all the methadone and oxycontin. The suspect implied he had a gun, but did not show one. He left without any medications at 1605 E. Innes St.
– Anthony Angle reported on June 4 an armed robbery at his house, 800 Maple Ave.
– Antoine Donte Crenshaw, 22, was charged June 2 with resist, delay, obstruct a public officer at 203 Lakewood Drive, after running from police following a traffic stop.
– Michael Justin Putnam, 20, was charged June 3 with misdemeanor possession of a schedule III controlled substance at 1249 Stevens Drive, after police found him sleeping in his car.
– Zakia Alicia Reid, 28, was charged June 3 with misdemeanor larceny, shoplifting from Kmart, 815 E. Innes St.
– David Wade Walters, 19, was charged June 3 with misdemeanor communicating threats at 521 Pinewood Ave.
– Gary Bennett Hall, 38, wa charged June 3 with misdemeanor assault on a female by male over 18 at 1205 W. Bank St.- Patti Polk Washington, 54, was charged June 3 with resist, delay, obstruct an officer at 2099 S. Main St./S. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Carmeisha S. Mitchell, 20, was charged June 4 with resist, delay, obstruct an officer at 322 Bendix Drive.
Anyone with information about any of these cases is asked to contact the Salisbury-Rowan Crime Stoppers at 1-866-639-5245.