Salisbury police: Purse stolen
Published 12:00 am Tuesday, December 1, 2009
In reports from the Salisbury Police Department:
– On Feb. 12, Sarah Waller reported her purse was stolen out of a shopping cart at Food Lion, 2104 Statesville Blvd.
– On Feb. 12, Amanda Ketchie, 210 Dove Meadow Drive, reported someone broke out several windows and took items from her home, which was already damaged by fire.
– On Feb. 12, Regina Natonia Houston, 1328 Montgomery Ave., reported someone has made harassing phone calls to her.
– On Feb. 12, Johnny Noel Barber reported someone stole his bicycle from Food Lion, 251 Faith Road.
– On Feb. 12, Harold D. Jones and Donald Serina reported someone broke into the mobile home at 915 Bendix Drive.
– On Feb. 12, Jason Aistrop reported someone broke into his car at 827 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– On Feb. 12, Jessica Vinson reported someone damaged her front storm door at Zion Hill Apartments, 1614 Standish St. Damage was estimated at $100.
– On Feb. 10, Chad Allen Shive, 33, was charged with probation violation.
– On Feb. 10, Sherri Teal Helms, 40, was charged with telephoning repeatedly for purpose of annoying.
– On Feb. 10, Cordera Rayshard Brown, 21, was charged with possession of a controlled substance, Schedule II, a felony, at 800 E. Lafayette St.
– On Feb. 10, Lamichael Donnell Feamster, 16, was charged with resisting, delaying, or obstructing a public officer.
– On Feb. 10, Cory Lafonte McConnaughey, 19, was charged with carrying a concealed weapon, a felony, at 400 S. Shaver St.
– On Feb. 10, Deanna Shalee Braddock, 26, was charged with misdemeanor larceny at 1935 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– On Feb. 10, Shelley Larae Locklear, 29, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 400 Park Ave at North Long Street.
– On Feb. 10, Coya Michelle Hargarve, 35, was charged with second-degree trespassing at 200 N. Shaver St.
– On Feb. 10, Marica Tyrone Peck, 27, was charged with second-degree trespassing at 200 N. Shaver St.
– On Feb. 11, Jason Nicolas Webster, 24, was charged with driving while impaired at 200 E. Innes St.
– On Feb. 11, Janice Ann Matthews, 52, was charged with simple assault, simple assault and battery or affray.
– On Feb. 11, Harvin Samuel Gomez, 18, was charged with concealment of merchandise at 375 Faith Road.
– On Feb. 11, Kapetra Monique Lyerly, 26, was charged with child abuse.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Salisbury Police Department at 704-638-5333 or Salisbury-Rowan Crime Stoppers at 866-639-5245.