Salisbury police blotter
The Salisbury Police charged two teens with stealing cosmetics and jewelry items from Wal-Mart.
Kristen Marie Jarvis, 17, of 830 Sercy Road, China Grove, and Morgan Alicia Adams, 19, of 110 Plum Tree Drive, Salisbury, were both charged with misdemeanor larceny.
According arrest reports, the two took cosmetics and jewelry off the shelves into the women’s restrooms. A female customer service employee followed the teens into the bathroom. The girls left the store and went into nearby Cato’s. The value of what was taken from one of the girls was $31.93.
In other police reports:
– Susan Hart reported on May 21 someone broke into her car at 205 E. Miller St.
– Gwendolyn Yvette Bethea reported on May 21 someone stole her radio from her vehicle while parked in front of the U.S. Post Office, 605 E. Innes St.
– A 44-year-old female reported a May 21 assault at South Long Street.
– Wal-Mart reported a May 21 shoplifting of $175.84 in video equipment.
– Nengthun Tou Vue reported on May 21 someone tried to steal from his coin machines at Vue Coin Laundry, 802 S. Fulton St. The day before someone stole $350 in quarters and keys to the washers and dryers.
– Clifford Darrell Sorel reported on May 21 somone tried to break into his vehicle while it was parked at 231 S. Main St.
– Someone threw a landscaping brick through the window May 22 of Carolina Roofing. Entry was not made when the alarm sounded at 1316 N. Long St.
– Ruie Maria Watkins reported the May 22 theft of a motor cycle at 154 Henry Laurens Circle.
– Najee Terez Reid, 21, was charged May 21 with resist, delay, obstruct an officer; failure to disperse and littering while at Salisbury High School, 500 Lincolnton Road.
– Robert Lee McCrary, 39, was charged May 21 with begging or soliciting alms at 1279 E. Innes St./I-85.
– Albert Wisseh Johnson, 50, was charged May 21 with impaired driving at 427 West D. Ave.
– Shameika S. Toomer, 19, was charged May 21 with misdemeanor simple assault at 210 N. Main St.
– Claymore Christopher Jones II, 16, was charged May 21 with felony larceny from person and obtaining property by false pretenses.
– Moesha Tierra Smith, 16, was charged May 21 with misdemeanor simple assault at 1614 Standish St.
– Karr Mulbah Jackson, 53, was charged May 21 with resist, delay, obstruct an officer at 199 Ryan St./Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue.
– Ronald J. Snerling, 57, was charged May 21 with driving while impaired.
– Brenda Louise Patterson McManus, 43, was charged May 21 with simple assault or affray at 160 Wal Hollow Lane, Mooresville.
Anyone with information about any of these cases is asked to contact the Salisbury-Rowan Crime Stoppers at 1-866-639-5245.