Red Cross to offer several courses in October
The E.H.Dole Chapter of the American Red Cross offers various ways to certify or re-certify for training.
For participants who have been certified in the previous 12 months, review courses save time and combination courses save money. Included in all of the full courses are discussions about disease prevention and the Good Samaritan Laws.
The Red Cross is also giving Scrubby Bear presentations for pre-school through grade 3 at no cost. Schools that would like to have a Scrubby Bear presentation on how to keep hands clean and keep from getting sick can call to set that up.
Call 704-633-3854 for more information or to register for a class.
Also, if you are a registered nurse and would like to volunteer to teach, or help teach the Nurse Aide 1 program, contact Amy McGuire at the number above.
October Schedule- Adult CPR/AED review, 1-5 p.m., Oct. 2, $25.
– Adult CPR/First Aid/AED 4-10 p.m., Oct. 14, $40.
– Babysitter’s Training, 9 a.m.-4 .m., Oct. 17. Bring a lunch. $50
– First Aid, 10 a.m.-1 p.m., Oct. 19. $25.
– Adult/Child/Infant CPR Review, 1-5 p.m., Oct. 21, $30. 1-5 p.m.
– CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer HealthCare Provider, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Oct. 24, $50.
– Infant/Child CPR, 5:30-9:30 p.m., Oct. 27. $30.
– Adult CPR/First Aid, 4-10 p.m., Oct. 29, $40.