Police reports: Vandals with sweet tooth hit concession stand
Vandals took $150 worth of candy from a baseball field concession stand at Salisbury High School, 500 Lincolnton Road, sometime between March 16 and 17.
In other Salisbury Police reports:
– Ebony Shawneen Summer reported March 20 gunshots were fired near her residence on West Horah Street.
– Felicia Yvette Martin-Graeber reported an attempted burglary March 20 at her apartment, 711 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Ave.
– A 33-year-old female reported a simple assault at Maple Ave. Anthony Angle, 38, was charged March 20 with misdemeanor assault on a female.
– Charlotte Elizabeth Still Rodriguez reported a March 20 home break-in at 528 N. Shaver St. DVDs and diapers were stolen.
– Karen Ernhardt Browning reported the March 20 theft of a wallet, 119 E. Innes St.
– An 18-year-old female reported a simple assault on Victory Street.
– Dawn Dula reported March 21 someone spray- painted her vehicle at 1132 Fries St.
– David Wayne Trexler reported March 21 someone cut the fence to a business at 2333 S. Main St. sometime within a two-day span.
– Enterprise Leasing Co. reported a March 21 hit and run and damage to a 2008 Mazda, 521 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– A Friend Indeed Check Cashing Inc. reported March 21 a worthless check for $1,000 at 802 N. Long St.
– Suntrust Leasing reported a March 21 break-in at a vacant house, 505 E. Cemetery St.
– Sharee Nicole Davis reported March 21 someone took her purse from her car at 112 Carolina Blvd.
– Chrissy Shavohn Caldwell reported a March 22 flim-flam with a loss of $2,850.
– Patricia Trent Marsh reported March 22 someone went inside a house at 602 W. Franklin St. and took furniture sometime between March 18 and March 19.
– Kevin Bernard Bost reported a March 22 vandalism to his vehicle at 220 E. Horah St.
– Donald Lee Duff, 36, was charged March 20 with felony larceny at 140 Rockwood Drive.
– Adam Lee Gibson, 19, was charged March 20 with misdemeanor resist, delay, obstruct an officer at 500 E. Innes St.
– Christopher Jacob Cook, 28, was charged March 21 with felony assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury at 113 E. Fisher St.
– Scott Matthew Thackery, 26, was charged March 22 with misdemeanor driving while impaired at 602 E. Innes St.
– Corey Beth Vestal, 28, was charged March 22 with misdemeanor failure to return hired property.
– Officers witnessed a man assault another while responding to a disturbance call. Rasheed Mustafa Ibn Hasan, 25, was charged March 22 with misdemeanor simple assault or affray, 109 McCoy Road. Hasan is also charged with misdemeanor breaking and entering at 1026 Grady St. and 109 S. McCoy St.