Police reports: Thief cleans out car-wash money bucket
Published 12:00 am Tuesday, December 1, 2009
– Someone pried open a back door at Sparky’s Car Wash, 2144 Statesville Blvd, on March 23 and stole a five gallon bucket of change and cleaning products in the middle of the night. Once inside, the thief took the bucket, which contained quarters, along with a box of air freshner and some Armour All wipes.
In other reports from Salisbury Police Department:
– A 16-year-old female reported a March 23 simple assault at Pine Street.
– Someone passed 12 counterfeit $20 bills at a gaming room, 2164 Statesville Blvd.
– Wanda Patricia Whitaker, 41, was charged March 23 with misdemeanor domestic criminal trespass at 205 W. Kerr St.
– Susan Nicole Jenkins reported a March 23 breaking and entering occurred at 1520 Stevens Drive.
– Someone walked into Food Lion No. 4 on March 23 and stole a carton of cigarettes. When approached, the subject threatened a manager with a gun, 2104 Statesville Blvd.
– Diane Lingard reported a March 24 burglary to a residence at 702 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Ave.
– A 26-year-old woman reported a March 24 assault on East Horah Street
– New York Jewelry reported a March 24 credit card fraud from Patricia House, used at two stores in the Salisbury Mall, 1935 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Jennifer Dawn Bevan, 27, was charged March 24 with felony preventing an activation of antishoplifting device at Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St., which included jewelry.