Police reports: Renters leave, home damaged
Someone from Coburn Memorial United Methodist Church reported on June 20 tenants moved out of a home at 112 Chestnut St. and did not contact Chambers Realty, the rental company.
Someone entered the home and broke four windows and two French doors.
The incident occurred sometime between June 18 and June 20.
In other police reports:
– Wanda J. Boyett reported June 19 that her wallet was stolen from 215 E. Innes St.
– Dr. James Mazur reported June 19 a broken window at the rear of his business at 322 Mocksville Ave.
– State Electric Supply Co. reported June 19 a temporary tag was taken from a business vehicle at 1415 S. Main St.
– Melissa Dawn Lovingood reported June 19 her vehicle was broken into and property was stolen at 2300 W. Innes St.
– Jennifer Cecil Bivens reported June 20 a break-in involving a vehicle at 612 Mocksville Ave.
– Danielle Dorsett Robinson reported June 20 that she was assaulted by the father of her child at 402 Laurel Pointe Circle.
– An 18-year-old female reported June 20 that she was assaulted by her boyfriend at Dollie Circle.
– Crystal Nicole Sion reported a June 21 larceny from a home at 1614 Standish St.
– Team Chevrolet Oldsmobile Cadillac reported June 21 that wheels were missing from vehicles at 404 S. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Donald Steelman reported June 21 his chainsaw was stolen from 206 Sills Drive.
– A 27-year-old male reported on June 22 being assaulted with an unknown blunt object at South Lee Street.
– A 37-year-old female reported on June 22 she was assaulted at Linn Lane.
– Robert Vincent Faust, 31, was charged June 19 with felony possession of firearm by a felon at 120 N. Craige St.
– Kimberly Evette Horne Hamilton, 29, was charged June 19 with assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury at 135 Mocksville Ave.
– Aliesha Marie Griffin, 16, was charged June 19 with misdemeanor breaking and entering a building at 130 E. Liberty St.
– Samuel Jason Smith, 33, was charged June 20 with felony receiving or transferring stolen vehicles at 500 E. Innes St.
– Judy Diane Teal, 52, was charged June 20 with misdemeanor simple assault or affray.
– Erin Danielle Petrea, 26, was charged June 20 with felony embezzlement property received by virtue of office/employment from Wal-Mart at 90 Shives St.
– Robert Earl Valentine, 39, was charged June 21 with misdemeanor injury to personal property at 1920 Calvin Ave.
– Genina Michelle McCoy, 27, was charged June 21 with breaking and entering a motor vehicle at 428 S. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Daniel Marshall, 26, was charged June 21 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer at 948 E. Lafayette St.
– Kendall Lee Mowery, 20, was charged June 21 with misdemeanor provisional licensee driving after consuming at 1715 Chantilly Lane.