Police reports: Man charged with assault
The Salisbury Police Department reported that Enice Simpson was arrested for assault by strangulation and communicating threats to his girlfriend, Stephanie Whitner, at 713 Victory St. on June 8.
Other reports from the Salisbury Police Department include:
– Ann Thurston, at 209 Sudley Circle, was a victim of larceny on June 6, after her son took her credit card and used it at several locations.
– Faye Howell was a victim of vandalism at 424 Morlan Park Road on June 5.
– William Kennedy, 127 E. Horah St., reported vandalism on June 6.
– Christine Taylor, 418 W. Cemetery St., reported an incidence of burglary on June 7.
– Olive Garden, 1425 Klumac Road, reported vandalism to their front doors on June 7.
– Hoffman Rental & Leasing, 329 S. Main St., reported vandalism of a vehicle on June 7.
– Audra Ferguson, 411 W. 14th St., reported an incidence of vandalism to their back window on June 7.
– Louie Page, at 411 S. Lee St., reported burglary of curtains after a window was pried open on June 7.
– – Radio Shack, 1301 E. Innes St., reported an incidence of burglary after two DVD players were stolen on June 8.
– Stuart Lutterloh, 420 W. Bank St., reported larceny from a vehicle after medicine, collectible coins and stamps, and a metal detector were stolen on June 8.
– Glenda Deese, 2104 Statesville Blvd., reported larceny from a vehicle when her purse was stolen while she was inside Food Lion on June 8.
– Shirley Overcash, 1455 Harrison Road, reported vandalism to her vehicle on June 8.
– State of North Carolina reported the attempted sale of guns at 1609 Lakewood Dr. on June 8.
– Aaron Mill, 407 Park Ave., reported a motor vehicle theft on June 8.
– Margaret Valentine, reported unlawful entry at 207 Wilson Road on June 6. Someone entered when the resident was out, but nothing was taken.
– Brian Clark, 25, was arrested for carrying concealed weapons at 124 E. Kerr St. on June 7.
– Jason Brown, 34, was arrested for assault on a female at 227 Wind Road, Greensboro, on June 8.
– Erica Jones, 21, was arrested for assault at 231 W. D Ave. on June 8.