Police reports: Laptop, other items taken from car
Published 12:00 am Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Robert Lee Goodell reported to Salisbury Police on July 8 that someone stole a laptop computer and a GPS system from his vehicle while it was parked at Food Lion, 525 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
In other police reports:
– Christina Ann Vanhoy reported on July 7 a vandalism at 2094 Statesville Blvd.
– Brent Summers reported on July 7 a screen door was forced open and someone entered the home at 301 W. Fisher St.
– Willie Frank Dalton reported on July 7 harassing phone calls at 729 Park Ave.
– James Eugene Bailey reported on July 8 items were taken from his residence at 530 W. Franklin St.
– Dwon Nicholas Still, 19, was charged July 7 with misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance schedule VI at 800 E. Lafayette St.
– Jackie Ovester Mitchell, 49, was charged July 8 with misdemeanor larceny from Kmart at 815 E. Innes St.
– Emily Ora Houston, 16, was charged July 8 with misdemeanor simple assault or affray at 130 E. Liberty St.
Anyone with information about any of these cases is asked to contact the Salisbury-Rowan Crime Stoppers at 1-866-639-5245.