Police reports: Graffiti spray-painted at church
Published 12:00 am Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Milford Hills Methodist Church reported Feb. 21 someone spray-painted pictures and writing on the playground equipment and an outbuilding at 1630 Statesville Blvd.
In other Salisbury Police reports:
– Mary Rutherford Blanton reported Feb. 19 someone took items from her vehicle at 305 W. Thomas St.
– Beverly Ann Edgell reported Feb. 19 someone wired funds from her personal bank account at 630 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Lynette Roberts Marlin reported Feb. 19 someone threw a concrete block into the windshield of her vehicle at 712 E. Council St.
– Alfreda Hart reported Feb. 20 a television and VCR taken from her home at 201 Pearl St.
– Muriel E. Woodford reported Feb. 20 someone tried to break into her vehicle at 810 S. Main St.
– Christina L. Lloyd was charged with shoplifting $74.31 worth makeup and clothing at Kmart on Feb. 20 at 815 E. Innes St.
– Thomas W. Walker reported Feb. 20 that someone broke into his pickup, took his stereo and wallet at 427 S. West St.
– Jackie O. Mitchell was charged Feb. 20 with shoplifting $32.96 worth of clothing from Wal-Mart at 323 S. Arlington St.
– Lori Lynette Wells reported her nephew was visiting and stole the Playstation II at 517 Park Ave.
– Genevia Kirksey reported Feb. 20 her cat had bitten or clawed her at 2222 S. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Maxwell Ken Spear reported Feb. 20 someone threw bricks and damaged his windows at 607 Anderson Ave.
– Kristy Pittman Cisney reported Feb. 20 damage to mailboxes at 346 Morlan Park Road and 350 Morlan Park Road.
– Colette Marie Phillips reported an assault between mother and daughter at 1002 S. Fulton St.
– Someone painted two mailboxes with gang graffiti in the parking lot of 1106 Mooresville Road.
– James Edward Litaker reported Feb. 21 someone stole a Colbot socket set and tool box from his Ford pickup at 1820 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Ave.
– Someone tried to force their way into an apartment at Zion Hills Apartments Feb. 21 at 1614 Standish St.
– Edgar Cabanillas reported Feb. 21 someone went through his vehicle at 1437 Parkview Circle.
– Eloise Holland Chunn reported Feb. 21 someone came into her house, they got into an argument and began fighting.
– Brenda Gayle Everette reported Feb. 21 someone vandalized her mailbox at 165 Imperial Drive.
– Claire’s Boutique inside the Salisbury Mall reported Feb. 21 two females shoplifting from the store a 1935 Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Kimberly Michelle Feamster reported a disturbance Feb. 21 at 627 S. Ellis St. Keyerrah Renee Barskile, 18, was charged with misdemeanor communicating threats in that incident.