Police investigate break-in at Catawba College
Salisbury Police report investigating break-ins at Woodson Hall at Catawba College.
Rashaun J. Gaither reported a break at his room between Sept. 18 and Sept. 23.
Incidents or arrests reported on Sept. 24:
– Marshalls at 375 Faith Road reported three women shoplifted $500 worth of clothing.
Incidents or arrests reported on Sept. 23:
– Rives Motor Co., 1616 E. Innes St., reported two $100 counterfeit bills were passed at the business.
– Terrell Alexander Mcelrath, 20, reported the theft of her scooter pared at Walmart at 323 S. Arlington St.
– Alonzo Gibson Jr., 614 E. Horah St., was charged with felony assault by strangulation.
– Shelly Marie Wright reported the theft of a bluish-grey 1999 Toyota Camry from the 100 block of West Corriher Ave.
– Alonzo Ivery Gibson, 34, was charged with felony assault by strangulation.
– Eric Wayne Williams, 27, was charged with felony possession of stolen goods.