Police blotter: Police seek couple who dined and dashed
Salisbury Police are searching for a young couple who ate dinner at a local pizza restaurant and left without paying.
Pizza Hut reported on May 31 a man and woman ate $22.64 worth of food at 1030 E. Innes St. and left without paying.
No arrests have been made.
In other police reports:
– A 24-year-old woman reported on May 30 an assault a West D Ave.
– Claude William Barringer reported on May 30 a vandalism at his residence at 210 S. Link Ave.
– Theresa Juah Dixon reported on May 30 someone stole her vehicle, broke into her home and took several items at 703 Laurel Pointe Circle.
– Kelly Lavanda Witherspoon reported on May 30 someone took pistols from a storage building behind her home at 1028 W. Horah St.
– Bille Dee Williams reported on May 31 a breaking and entering and larceny of a motor vehicle from Quality Care Development Services, 301 Harrel St.
– Eternity Wheels reported on May 31 a breaking and entering at 600 N. Long St.
– Archie Eugene Wiles reported on May 31 a vandalism to a vehicle while parked in the 1100 block of Old Plank Road.
– Rafael Sotelo reported on June 1 a larceny from a motor vehicle at 135 Drew Circle.
– Adrian Cloud reported on June 1 a larceny from a motor vehicle at 2521 Foxfire Drive.
– Rene Guerrero reported on June 1 a larceny from a motor vehicle at 1125 Sidney Drive.
– John Wilborn Harmon, 22, was charged May 30 with misdemeanor injury to personal property at 113 E. Fisher St. when he damaged a police vehicle while being drunk and disorderly.
– Mogada Ahmed, 54, was charged May 30 with misdemeanor concealment of merchandise at 1935 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– William Calvin Wilson, 52, was charged May 30 with failing to return hired property at 908 W. Horah St.
– Wendy Michelle Wallace, 26, was charged May 30 with resist, delay, obstruct an officer at 902 E. Innes St.
– Theresa Lee Shaver, 55 was charged May 31 with misdemeanor assault inflicting serious injury at 123 Pearl St.
– James Luther Shaver, 67, was charged May 31 with disorderly conduct/disturbing the peace at 123 Pearl St.
– Timothy Alan Perkins, 48, was charged May 31 with resist, delay, obstruct an officer at 815 E. Innes St. when he ran from officers investigating a suspicious person in the area.
– Donna Louise Neelly, 42, was charged May 31 with possession of a controlled substance on a penal institute premises where she was found to be in possession of crack cocaine while in the Rowan County Detention Center, 117 W. Liberty St.
– Timothy Merritt Guy, 51, was charged June 1 with driving while impaired at 1601 Brenner Ave.
– Terrell Bowman, 18, was charged June 1 with misdemeanor breaking and entering at 130 E. Liberty St.
Anyone with information about any of these cases is asked to contact the Salisbury-Rowan Crime Stoppers at 1-866-639-5245.