Police blotter: Officers find cocaine, marijuana
Salisbury Police arrested a Salisbury man after searching his home and finding cocaine and marijuana.
Anthony Laron Davis, 32, of 324 Calhoun St., was charged April 2 with two counts felony possession with the intent to manufacture, sell, deliver a controlled substance schedule II and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.
He allgedly had 63.3 grams of marijuana and 3.1 grams of crack cocaine.
In other police reports:
– Tommy Goings reported on April 1 a relative attempted several times to use his debit card at an ATM. When that failed the woman went into the bank and the teller withdrew $600; 500 W. Innes St.
– Kimberly Letrice Polk reported on April 1 a tire slashing at 1614 Standish St.
– A caller to 911 reported on April 1 someone fired a weapon several times from the porch of their apartment at Lakewood Drive.
– Joseph Daniel Vinson, 29, was charged April 1 with misdemeanor assault on a female, 129 E. 11th St.
– Elberta Smith Burnham reported on April 2 someone swindled her out of money at 810 Hidden Creek Circle.
– Penny Cass Boger reported an April 4 strong arm robbery at 1614 Standish St.
– Bryan Colby Meehan reported an April 4 larceny from motor vehicle at 613 Hamilton Drive.
– Tracy Lee Vanhoy reported an April 4 larceny from a building, 137 S. Lee St.
– Levonia Middleton Corry reported April 4 a vandalism at 624 W. Horah St.
– Ashley Amelia Wylie reported an April 5 auto theft at 1315 Short St.
– Neal Crawford Wall reported an April 5 larceny from motor vehicle, 210 Sunset Drive.
– Maria Quevevo Nunez reported an April 5 motor vehicle theft at 607 Ferndale Drive.
– A 23-year-old female reported an assault on April 5 at North Jackson Street.
– The Book Nook reported an April 5 vandalism at 203 S. Main St.
– A 19-year-old male reported an April 5 assault at Dewberry Place.
– Thu Nguyen Le reported a hit and run property damage at 323 S. Arlington St.
– Ireesa Peterson reported on April 5 communicating threats at 521 Laurel Pointe Circle.
– Charmeka Rucker reported on April 6 a vandalism at 123 W. Henderson St.
– Trenton Ray Weast reported on April 6 a strong arm robbery at 322 Bendix Drive.
– A 44-year-old reported an April 6 assault at Lincolnton Road.
– Apac Carolina Inc. reported a vandalism on April 6 at 1831 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Francine Chambers Conyer reported an April 6 forgery at 1030 Mooresville Road.
– Joseph Christopher Lineberger reported an unauthorized use of conveyance at 1710 Chantilly Lane.
– John Reece Simmerson reported an April 6 strong arm robbery at 1116 Richard St.
– Jackie Darrell Sloop reported on April 6 a burglary at 124 Chestnut St.
– Kelly Veach Thompson, 32, was charged April 2 with impaired driving, 500 block of Jake Alexander Blvd.
– David Harold Darby, 44, was charged April 2 with impaired driving, 399 Klumac Road.
– Brittany Nicole Melton, 18, was charged on April 4 with misdemeanor concealment of merchandise from 323 S. Arlington St., Wal-Mart.
– Michael Carl Hice, 23, was charged April 4 with misdemeanor larceny from Food Lion, 525 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Willie Frank Dalton, 34, was charged April 4 with misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance schedule VI, 399 Faith Road/South Avalon Drive.
– Andrew Bryan Whitney, 27, was charged April 6 with impaired driving, 824 E. Innes St.
– Jonathan Lyn Sanders, 21, and Christopher Scott Turney, 23, were charged April 4 with misdemeanor intoxicated and disruptive, 612 S. Main St.
– Loretta Lynn Turney, 42, was charged April 4 with resist, delay, obstruct an officer at 612 S. Main St.
– Allen Basiy Leonard, 31, and Brian Andre Thompson, 27, were charged April 4 with possession with intent to manufacture a controlled substance schedule VI at 1614 Standish St.
Anyone with information on any of these cases is asked to contact the Salisbury-Rowan Crime Stoppers at 1-866-639-5245.