Man arrested on felony drug charges
Salisbury Police arrested a Kannapolis man Oct. 30 on on felony drug charges.
Dale Eugene Garmon, 53, 909 Willard Ave., Kannapolis, was arrested Oct. 30 in Salisbury on charges of possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia. Bond was set at $5,000.
Other Salisbury Police charges or incidents:
– Shericca Roshea Patterson, 30, was arrested Oct. 28 on charges of robbery with firearms or other dangerous weapons.
– Catawba College reported a break-in at the Shuford Science Building, 2300 W. Innes St. on Oct. 30 at 8:49 a.m.
– Custom Design reported a break-in at 2001 S. Main St. between 6 p.m. Oct. 29 and 8 a.m. Oct. 30.
– Harris Teeter reported vandalism at the store at 850 W. Jake Alexander Blvd., when someone sprayed graffiti on the rear of the store.
– Stephen Lawrence Heggins, 125 Lloyd St., reported he was assaulted at same address with a knife Oct. 30.
– Jerome Melton Blakeney, 1600 Second St., reported a break-in at his home between 10:20 p.m. Oct. 30 and 6:02 a.m. Oct. 31. Items were taken from the home.
– Shaquoia Coleman reported the vandalism to a vehicle at 911 N. Jackson St., on Nov. 1 between 4 a.m. and 2 p.m. Vehicle belongs to Shacory Avery Brown, same address.