Loud music leads to drug possession charge
The Rowan County Sheriff’s Office charged a woman with drug possession following a traffic stop for her loud music.
Andrea Leonore West, 24, was charged with possession of a controlled substance schedule VI at 252 Wilcoy Road, Rockwell. The incident occurred on June 26.
– James Larry Boone reported on June 26 someone removed items from his vehicles and shed at 706 N. Chapel St.
– Barbara Smith McCullen reported on June 26 damage to a vehicle in the middle of the night at 115 Basinger Kluttz Road.
– Crystal G. Melton reported on June 26 damage to a vehicle at 515 Ellen St.
– Sharon Schroeder reported on June 26 three power breakers were stolen from 1045 Westchester Drive, Kannapolis.
– Pop’s Country Store reported on June 26 someone spray painted the back of the business at 5285 U.S. 601.
– Donald Leon Melton reported on June 26 someone stole a DVD player, DVDs, silverware and towels from his residence at 200 Sternbridge Drive, Rockwell.
– High Rock Community Church reported on June 27 someone broke a window and entered the building at 7800 Bringle Ferry Road.
– Herman Ray Basinger reported on June 27 someone entered his residence at 5665 East N.C. 152, Rockwell.
– Edward S. Parrott reported on June 27 an air conditioning unit was stolen from a home and the house set on fire at 6050 Mocksville Road.
– Hut Stricklin Auto & Truck reported on June 27 a vandalism at 530 Kesler Road, Cleveland.
– Carrie Lea Cranford reported on June 28 someone stole a wallet at 460 Nicholas Run.
– Thomas Walser reported on June 28 someone stole his flatbed trailer from the Webb Road Flea Market after he’d gone home for the day at 905 Webb Road.
– Richard Allen Yancy reported on June 28 someone stole a Honda generator from the Mooresville dragstrip, 1255 Wilkinson Road, Mooresville.
– Phillip L. Sloop reported on June 28 someone stole three shotguns from his home, 3260 Back Creek Church Road, Mount Ulla.
– Hubert Blaine Shoemaker reported on June 28 someone broke car’s rear window and took his radio, 701 N. Chapel St., Landis.
– James R. Thomas reported on June 28 a vandalism at 3010 Shue Road, China Grove.
– Quintin Shamel Gooden, 21, was charged June 26 with misdemeanor simple assault.
– Belinda Sue Edge, 42, was charged June 26 with a governor warrant at 155 Johnson Dairy Road, Rockwell.
– Tyquinn Marquis Campbell, 20, was charged June 26 with misdemeanor simple assault.
– Michael Armando Davis, 48, was charged June 26 with uttering a forged instrument.
– David Brown, 57, was charged June 26 with misdemeanor assault on a female.
– Barry Lynn Boyd, 43, was charged June 27 with misdemeanor assault on a female.
– Christopher Quinn Kruse, 27, was charged June 27 with resist, delay, obstruct an officer at 1709 S. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Javan Devon Finger, 21, was charged June 28 with misdemeanor assault on a female.
– Lando Carlosian Rankin, 27, was charged June 28 with felony manufacture a controlled substance schedule VI at 63000 South Interstate 85/Cabarrus County Line, China Grove.
– Jeffrey Curtis Hamilton, 23, was charged June 28 with misdemeanor assault on a female at 3990 Statesville Blvd.
– Wenceslao Guerrero, 45, was charged June 28 with driving while impaired at 3300 Shue Road.
Anyone with information on any of these cases is asked to contact the Salisbury-Rowan Crime Stoppers at 1-866-639-5245.