Holiday program planned for mid-November
A holiday program, “Celebrating the Beauty of the Holiday,” will be Nov. 20 at 10 a.m. at the Agriculture Center 2727 Old Concord Road, Salisbury.
This program has been planned to provide great ideas and tips on how to make appetizers, decorate for the holidays and maintain personal beauty.
The program will include:
– Chef Alex Forde, owner of Eden Vegetarian Dining and Catering Service, Smithfield, preparing appetizers;
– Carlos Robertson, from Kirby’s Flowers and Gifts, wreath decorating;
– Susan Lohr, Home Interior Sales Representative, displaying home d cor;
– Amy Vestal, owner of Princess Custom Design, the art of gift-wrapping;
– Melissa Waller, Mary Kay Cosmetics Sales Director, skin care.
Each will preset ideas on how to create a festive holiday environment in and around your home.
Guest will feel the excitement of the holidays from the moment they enter the door until they depart.
The North Carolina Soybean Producers Association, who is sponsoring Chef Forde will be present along with their Program Administrator, Laura Rogers.
You may call the Cooperative Extension Office to RSVP at 704-216-8970.
Toi N. Degree is family and consumer education agent with Rowan County Cooperative Extension Service.