Feds seek help finding 8th N.C. terror suspect
RALEIGH (AP) ó Federal investigators are asking for the public’s help in tracking down an eighth North Carolina terrorism suspect.
The FBI said Thursday it is seeking any information regarding the whereabouts of Jude Kenan Mohammad. The 20-year-old has been indicted along with seven others already in custody.
The indictment says that Mohammad went to Pakistan in October to engage in violent jihad. An FBI agent who testified at a detention hearing last week said authorities last heard he was still in Pakistan.
Prosecutors accuse the eight men of plotting terrorism in a foreign country and a conspiracy to provide material support to terrorists.