Crime blotter: Store reports theft of electronic shopping cart
Magic Mart reported on March 31 someone stole an electronic shopping cart at 725 S. Jake Alexander Blvd.
In other Salisbury Police Department reports:
– Marieo Tywan Reid reported on March 31 someone damaged his vehicle while it was parked at the movie theater at 1951 Statesville Blvd.
– Shaun Dewitt Berry, 30, was charged March 31 with misdemeanor assault on a female at 241 Annadale Ave.
– Roberty Maurice Singletary, 17, was charged March 31 with felony assault by strangulation at 730 N. Main St.
– Bobby Glenn Locklear, 37, was charged March 31 with felony breaking and entering into a building at 117 W. Liberty St.
– Eric Bradley Moore, 28, was charged March 31 with misdemeanor communicating threats at 617 Lincolnton Road.
– William Quincy Piland, 49, was charged with common law robbery on April 6.
– Damon Lee Bingamon, 40, was charged on April 6 with trespassing and vandalism to real property at 1935 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Avalon Sky Bingamon, 16, was charged on April 6 with resisting an officer.
– Andrew Bryan Whitney, 27, was charged with driving while impaired on April 6 at 824 E. Innes St.
– Amy Michelle-Sloan Michel, 37, was charged with public disturbance on April 7 at 1935 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Rhondesia Small, 18, was charged with simple assault on April 7.
– Angela Michelle Lee, 35, was charged with assault with a deadly weapon on April 7 at 711 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue.
– Nicole O’Neal, 17, was charged with assault on April 7 at 711 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue.
– Shameika S. Toomer, 29, was charged with vandalism to real property at 114 Clancy St. on April 8.
– Aaron Dominique Wilks, 21, was charged with possession of a weapon by a felon on April 8 at 349 Crown Point Drive.
– Sherri Lynn Bush, 35, was charged as a fugitive from justice on April 8 at 165 Drew Circle.
– Jermaine Torrence, 16, was charged with second degree trespassing and injury to personal property on April 8 at 100 Laurel Pointe Circle.
– Robert Neil Grapes, 45, was charged with assault inflicting serious injury, on April 9 at 352 Mike Drive.
– Jermaine Torrence, 16, was charged with injury to personal property at 2141 Statesville Blvd. on April 9.
– Huffman Rental & Leasing reported theft of an auto on April 2.
– Charmeka Rucker Adkins reported vandalism at 123 W. Henderson St. on April 6.
– Trenton Ray Weast reported he was robbed of his wallet by two males and a female at the Economy Inn, 319 Bendix Drive.
– APAC Carolina Inc., 1831 W. Jake Alexander Blvd., reported vandalism on April 6.
– USA Today reported someone removed their paper box from 2210 S. Main St. on April 6.
– The Pit Stop at 2412 S. Main St. reported vandalism to a coin-operated device on April 6.
– Francine Chambers Conyer, 1030 Mooresville Rd., reported forgery on April 6.
– Food Lion at 525 W. Jake Alexander Blvd. reported attempted fraud on April 6.
– Charles Pete Forbsby reported lost property at 500 E. Innes St. on April 6.
– Baylees Steakhouse, 1935 W. Jake Alexander Blvd., reported vandalism on April 6.
– Joseph Lineberger reported someone used his vehicle without permission on April 6.
– John Simmerson reported he was robbed at 1116 Richard St. on April 6.
– Jackie Sloop reported someone stole a lawnmower from his garage at 124 Chestnut St. on April 6.
– Errol Greene reported someone posed as an account manager and obtained his personal information on April 6.
– Maurice King reported he and two companions were shot at while at 935 W. Innes St on April 7.
– Timothy Williams reported he was robbed at gunpoint while in his home on April 7.
– Sarah Phillips reported someone took a bicycle valued at $350 from her home sometime between March 15 and April 4.
– Joanne Hahn reported she lost property at 850 W. Jake Alexander Blvd. on April 8.
– James Gobble reported someone scratched his vehicle at 102 N. Lee St. on April 7.
– Doris Greer reported property damage at 1410 Tillman St. on April 8.
– Kimbrell’s Furniture, 2141 Statesville Blvd., reported vandalism on April 8.
– Kevin Grapes reported he was assaulted with a knife at 352 Mike Drive on April 8.
Anyone with information about any of these cases is asked to contact the Salisbury-Rowan Crime Stoppers at 1-866-639-5245.