Crime blotter: Report says shots fired into houses
The Salisbury Police Department reported that unknown suspects fired a gun into two residences at 112 Reamer Circle.
Other reports from the Salisbury Police Department include:
– Deborah Wilson, 617 Linn Lane, reported motor vehicle theft on June 7.
– Roseline Sundufu, 224 W. 12th St., reported motor vehicle arson on June 7.
– Deborah Dolbow reported motor vehicle arson after her vehicle was set on fire on Summit Ave. on June 7.
– Phillip Baxter, 139 S. McCoy Road, reported vandalism on June 7.
– McDonald’s, at 601 W. Jake Alexander Blvd., reported an incidence of counterfeiting on June 7.
– Stephen Etters, 717 W. Henderson St., reported the back window of his vehicle was broken out on June 7.
– A 41-year-old woman reported assault at Wendy’s, 825 S. Jake Alexander Blvd., on June 7.
– John Frick, 1040 E. Innes St., reported that his vehicle was broken into and a GPS unit was stolen on June 8.
– Michael Pryor, 901 N. Main St., reported larceny from a motor vehicle where a recorder and camera were stolen.
– Michael Oney reported an attempted larceny of a motor vehicle was made in the 200 block of N. Church St. on June 9.
– Sonja Hunter, 301 N. Jackson St., reported a larceny of a satellite radio receiver from a motor vehicle on June 9.
– Hannah Waller, 2906 Byron Drive, reported that her vehicle was entered on June 9. Her wallet containing checks, credit cards, and ID was taken from the vehicle which had been left unlocked.
– Charles Lane, 502 Sunset Drive, reported larceny from a motor vehicle where two battery operated drills were stolen.
– Jimmy Dean Rouse was arrested on June 9 for larceny of wine at 1014 W. Innes St.
– Melvin Pepper, 224 Gold Hill Drive, reported the theft of a bicycle on June 9.
– A 28-year-old woman reported an incidence of assault near Matika Drive on June 9.
– Kmart, 815 E. Innes St., reported larceny after a suspect concealed several items within his clothes.
– Chelsie Shuping, 703 Bringle Ferry Road, reported that someone stole a pocketbook from her vehicle.
– Kenny Kersey, 300 s. Main St., reported vandalism on June 9.
– Sahanda Connor, 312 N. Clay St., reported vandalism when her vehicle was shot with a BB gun.
– Caryne Carter, 321 Woodson St., was arrested for assaulting her ex-boyfriend, Kernie McLaren on June 9.
– Antonio Chambers was arrested for resisting, delaying, or obstructing a public officer on June 8 at 317 N. Martin Luther King Jr. Ave.
– Ashley Foster, 118 W. Liberty St., was arrested for simple assault, simple assault & battery or affray on June 8.
– Maria Garcie, 100 chestnut St., was arrested for resisting, delaying, or obstructing a public officer on June 8.
– Bobby Locklear was arrested for breaking and entering and misdemeanor larceny at the intersection of 100 N. Shaver St. and East Innes Street on June 9.
– Charles Hunt was arrested for concealment of merchandise at 815 E. Innes St. on June 9.
– Melanie Smith was arrested for trafficking heroin at 422 E. Cemetery St. on June 9.
– Kernie Mclaren, 29, was arrested after allegedly assaulting her boyfriend by slapping him and scratching him at 325 Woodson St.
– Barry Dean Brown, 39, reported that someone stole his scooter parked at 205 W. Corriher Ave. Someone cut the lock cable and took the vehicle.
– Aquiles A. Lozano, 68, reported that someone stole his keys from the counter at Burger King.
– Mildred Darlene Granford, 50, reported that someone stole her jewelry from 906 N. Green St.
– Nancy Scott Webb, 37, reported that someone stole her wallet from her vehicle and then used her debit card.
– Betty Louise Holleman, 70, reported that a former resident may be responsible for thefts from her home at 104 White Oaks Drive.
– Maria Emelinia Hernadez, 53, reported her stereo was stolen from her vehicle while parked at Wal-Mart.
– Alan Daniels Overcash, 19, reported that someone stole items from his vehicle parked at 514 E. Innes St.
– Jennifer Lei Trout, 19, was arrested on charges of impaired driving at 299 W. Innes St.
– Alice Zygne Oleksy, 57, was arrested on charges of simple affray at 1601 W. Innes St.
– Jeffrey Wayne Pope, 36, was arrested on charges of communicating threats at 207 W. Kerr St.
Rhonda Ann Maida, 41, reported several break-ins of vehicles at the 115 Wagon Wheel Way.
In other reports from the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office:
– Alan Keith Walters, 33, reported that his work tools and tool bag were stolen from his van at 1114 Blueberry Road.
– A marijuana plant was seized from 162 Ketty Lane in China Grove.
– Christopher Dean Plott, 40, reported several items stolen from his truck at 2235 E. N.C. 152., at China Grove Glass.
– Westside Swim and Racket Club reported a break-in at 630 Neel Road. Their pool and buildings were entered.
– Hamid Miri Ghomizadeh, 53, reported that his lawnmower was stolen from an outbuilding at 290 Twin Creeks Drive.
– Danny Boyd Hilton, 36, was arrested for simple assault 118 W. Liberty St.
– Lynda Quinby Johnson, 33, was arrested on charges of possession of drug paraphernalia.