Crime blotter: Name calling leads to fight, citations at school
Two Salisbury High School students, Willie Johnson and Todd Hodges, were given citations on May 24 for simple affray or fighting after a fight in a classroom at the school, 500 Lincolnton Road. The scuffle started when one called the other a “slob.”
In other police reports:
– James Robert Donnell reported being bitten by a dog while walking at Salisbury Community Park, 935 Hurley School Road.
– Trip Adams reported that someone took his vehicle without permission from 100 W. Corriher St.
– Luis Daniel Andrade, 18, reported that someone stole the radio from his vehicle at 1523 Arbor Drive.
– Grimes Mill, at 600 N. Church St., reported that several windows were damaged.
– A trailer was stolen from Promats at 1517 S. Main St.
– Lisa Breedlove Shaver reported that someone used her eBay account to order a vacuum. The credit agency is now calling her for payment.
– Someone took a laptop computer from Overton Elementary at 1825 W. Park Road.
– William Farmer reported that someone stole his Chrysler Sebring from 509 Lafayette Circle.
– Latosha Horne Woods reported that someone fraudulently signed for a pizza that she had ordered at 201 Pearl St.
– Sheri Harward Durham reported that someone stole her pocketbook from her vehicle at 801 E. Innes St.
– Richard Wade Hinson, 19, was charged with resisting or delaying a public officer at 720 Grove St.
– Cordell Cowan, 21, was charged with resisting or delaying a public officer at 100 N. Shaver St. He gave the officer a false identity and had an outstanding warrant for probation violation.
– Kevin Lee Wilson, 33, was arrested on charges of impaired driving at 899 Newsome Road.
– Angie Marie Sprinkle, 23, was arrested on charges of impaired driving at 1499 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.