Crime blotter: Man reports property stolen from home
David Allen Moore reported someone stole several items from 190 Sportsman Drive, Salisbury, sometime between May 10 and May 24. Those items included a television, 10 DVDs, VCR, DVD player and two folding tables. The total value of the stolen items were $370.
In other sheriff’s reports:
– James Carlton reported larceny of an ATV and a garden tiller May 23 at 1800 Long Ferry Road.
– Scharlene Rhone Rabon reported May 23 larceny of automobile accessories at 2550 7th St.
– A 52-year-old woman reported an assault on May 23 at Hickory Lane.
– Bonnie Sue Mcintosh reported May 24 larceny at 175 Beck Road.
– Franklin Presbyterian Church reported May 24 that someone vandalized the church at 280 Franklin Church Drive.
– Ronald Youker reported a May 25 burglary at 4045 Jack Brown Road.
– Robert Anthony Bell reported a May 25 larceny at 1095 River Wood Drive.
– Laurence Christopher Oakes reported a May 25 larceny at 110 Tanglewood Drive, Kannapolis.
– Earnest Emerald McCray reported a larceny on May 25 at 411 Candlewick Drive.
– Jack Ervin Sartain, 51, was charged May 23 with violating a 50-b domestic violence act at 150 Gulledge St., China Grove.
– Jack Allen Godfrey, 23, was charged May 23 with assault on a female at 1515 Glover Road.
– Johnathan Paul Holshouser, 26, was charged May 23 with breaking and entering at 1001 Quarry St., Faith.
– Camellia Ann Mill, 21, was charged May 23 with driving while impaired at 100 N Long St./ E. Innes St.
– Donald Clair Reynolds, 22, was charged May 23 with simple assault at 210 Hickory Lane.
– Paul Edward Blackwell, 64, was charged May 24 with assault on a female at 325 Will Black Road.
– Casey M. Kirk, 21, was charged May 24 with communicating threats at 1980 NC 153, China Grove.
– Jerry Ramzi Isbanioly, 24, was charged May 25 with harassing telephone calls at 429 Old Tulip Farm Road.
– Sanh Hong Tran, 34, was charged May 25 with a temporary custody order at 600 Choate Road.
– Steven Edwin Allen, 58, was charged May 25 with prostitution (procuring or soliciting) at 889 S. Long St./ Robin Circle, East Spencer.
– Justin Blake Smith, 20, was arrested May 25 on citation of liquor possession by minor at 175 St. Lukes Church Road.
Anyone with information on any of these cases is asked to contact Salisbury-Rowan Crime Stoppers at 1-866-639-5245.