Crime blotter: Car broken into at Church and Council streets
Someone broke into a car that was parked for several hours at North Church and West Council streets.
Michelle Hardin reported the incident May 19. The vehicle was parked between 8:30 a.m. to 1:10 p.m.
The Salisbury Police are investigating.
In other police reports:
– Derek Scott Graham reported a May 18 vandalism occurred at 325 Oakwood Ave.
– Angela Saunders reported on May 18 a vehilce theft at 1302 Old Concord Road.
– Sharon Davis reported on May 18 misuse of her debit card at 500 W. Innes St.
– Jessica Misha Connor reported on May 18 her PlayStation 3 was taken from her apartment at 124-C Clancy St.
– Brandy Michelle Smith reported on May 19 larceny of items from a vehicle at 501 Elm St.
– Rushco #11 reported on May 19 someone concealed items in his jacket and left the store at 2004 Statesville Blvd.
– Farmers & Merchants reported on May 19 an unauthorized use of a debit card at 601 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– A 49-year-old female reported on May 19 her daughter hit her with a picture frame at Lakewood Drive.
– Paula A. Herion reported on May 19 several harassing phone calls over the weekend and while she was at work at 1625 W. Park Road.
– Tajuana Lynne Greenard reported on May 19 her vehicle was broken into at her home at 1111 Kenly St.
– Evans Ballard reported on May 19 his vehicle was broken into and his XM Satellite Radio receiver was taken at 217 S. Main St.
– Demario Deamone Fisher, 18, was charged May 19 with felony breaking and entering at 130 E. Liberty St.