City Blotter – Break-in reported on Woodson Street
Break-in reported on Woodson Street
A Salisbury man reported on July 3 someone broke into his apartment in the middle of the night when he was sleeping.
Andrew Thomas Smith said someone entered the apartment at 229 Woodson St. sometime between 1 a.m. and 9 a.m., took $150 and a scooter.
Salisbury police are investigating.
In other police reports:
– Crystal Laney Sellers reported on July 3 someone grabbed her pocketbook from her in the Wilco-Hess parking lot, 500 E. Innes St.
– Economy Inn, 322 Bendix Drive, reported on July 3 someone damaged a storage room door.
– Willie Lewis Watson reported a July 3 robbery at gunpoint at 1000 N. Jackson St.
– Duke Energy Corporation reports on July 4 someone fired a gun that damaged an electrical transformer at 410 W. 15th St.
– A 30-year-old female was assaulted by her boyfriend July 4 at N. Main Street.
– A 45-year-old female was assaulted July 4 at North Church Street.
– George Bellum Ellis reported on July 4 someone pointed a load handgun at him and pulled the trigger twice but there was no discharge at 212 Myron Place.
– Elizabeth L. Snowden reported a July 4 break-in at her apartment, 231 West D. Ave.
– A 59-year-old male reported a July 4 assault at South Craige Street.
– Someone vandalized Clancy Hills Apartments at 100 Clancy St.
– A 20-year-old female reported on July 4 her ex-boyfriend forced her into his car and drove her to her home at Faith Road.
– A 30-year-old female reported on July 5 her boyfriend beat her at Celebration Drive, requiring her to be hospitalized.
– A 45-year-old man was assaulted by an unknown suspect on July 5 at the corner of East Council and North Shaver streets.
– A 16-year-old male reported an assault on July 5 at Freeland Drive.
– Stephanie Nicole Mayhew, 25, was charged July 3 with felony possession of a schedule II controlled substance at 1700 N. Clay St.
– Maurice Darnell Miller, 20, was charged July 3 with misdemeanor possession of a schedule VI controlled substance at 617 Lafayette Circle.
– Bradley M. Proctor, 34, was charged July 4 with misdemeanor assault on a female.
– Tyree Malik Thompson, 17, was charged July 4 with resist, delay, obstruct a public officer at 176 Celtic Circle.
– Thomas Bibbs, 63, was charged July 4 misdemeanor assault on female at 1116 N. Church St.
– Antonio Rushawn Lee, 18, was charged July 4 with resisting, delaying and obstructing an officer at 1710 N. Long St.- Tammy Sarah Godfrey, 47, was charged July 5 with impaired driving at 310 Mike Drive.
– Luis Alberto Rivera, 33, was charged July 4 with misdemeanor open container at 130 E. Liberty St.
– Alan Daniel Ladd, 46, was charged July 4 with felony larcey at 211 Ridge Ave.
– Charles Edward Rhodes, 38, reported on July 5 felony possession of weapon by felon at 299 N. Fulton and West Liberty streets.
– Shameka Evonne Still, 25, was charged July 6 with misdemeanor abandonment/nonsupport of spouse at 607 E. Bank St.
Anyone with information about any of these cases is asked to contact the Salisbury-Rowan Crime Stoppers at 1-866-639-5245.