Blotter: TV, jewelry stolen from house
Published 12:00 am Tuesday, December 1, 2009
On Jan. 26, Irene Verhoeven, 251 Dappler Lane, reported someone broke into her home and took a flat screen TV and miscellaneous jewelry.
In other reports from the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office:
– On Jan. 26, Linda Rumple, 5790 Wright Rd., Kannapolis, reported someone entered her Toyota Camry during the night and stole her pocketbook.
– On Jan. 26, Aaron Mill, 240 Persimmon Lane, reported a burglary.
– On Jan. 26, Merritt Banks, 204 Tryon Rd., reported someone shot the windshield of his 2002 Dodge truck with a BB gun, causing about $250 in damage.
– On Jan. 26, Michael Steed, 9685 Caldwell Rd., Mount Ulla, reported someone broke into his home and stole several guns. Loss is estimated at $3,500.
– On Jan. 26, Wesley McKnight, 215 McKnight Rd., China Grove, reported someone stole a necklace from his home.
– On Jan. 26, James Chris Oliver, 40, was arrested for safecracking.
– On Jan. 26, Heather Marie Smith, 25, 2825 Hollywood Dr.,was arrested for threatening phone calls.
– On Jan. 26, Mohammad Kabori, 35, 1017 Old Plank Rd., was arrested for resisting, delaying, or obstructing a public officer.
– On Jan. 26, Shane Preston Mauldin, 23, 141 Old Cherokee Circle, was arrested for obtaining property by false pretenses.
– On Jan. 26, Sharon K. Horne, 44, 135 Concordia Church Rd., China Grove, was arrested for simple assault and battery.
– On Jan. 26, Altereck Rashad Shields, 28, was arrested for second degree trespassing.
– On Jan. 26, Joseph Edward Almond, 27, was arrested for non-support of child.
– On Jan. 28, John Trexler, 5510 Mooresville Rd., reported someone stole a wood splitter from his workshop.
– On Jan. 27, Kenneth Clark, 78, 2860 Agner Rd., reported someone stole his belongings.
– On Jan. 17, Mark Ewing, 42, 1040 LinnSt., China Grove, reported someone fraudulently used his credit card.
– On Jan. 28, Franklin Baptist Church, 3810 US Hwy 601, reported someone broke windows and a flood light, and stole 2 guitars. Estimated damages and loss total $350.
– On Jan. 28, Terri Lynn McBride, 32, 268 Spring Garden Avenue,Kannapolis, reported someone broke into her home and stole money and jewelry. Total loss estimated at $1,205.00.
– On Jan. 28, Charlotte Norris, 39, 895 Rock Grove Church Rd., reported someone stole her playstation 3 and a diamond necklace from her home.
– On Jan. 28, a Rowan County vehicle was involved in an accident at 200 N. Enochville Avenue, Kannapolis.
– On Jan. 28, Michael Shane Hatley, 33, 1195 Coldwater St., Kannapolis, reported someone broke into an outbuilding and stole three ATVs. Total value estimated at $12,500.
– On Jan. 28, Jonathan Alexander Rodriguez, 29, was arrested for driving while impaired and possession of drug paraphernalia at 5400 US Hwy. 53, Granite Quarry.
– On Jan. 28, Quandry De’Nero, 17, was arrested for carrying a concealed gun at 232 N. Main St.
– On Jan. 28, Willie Allen Glaspy, 43, was arrested for disorderly conduct at 232 N. Main St.
– On Jan. 28, John Preston Harrity, 20, was arrested for larceny at 5035 Goodman Lake Rd.
– On Jan. 29, Nicole Callahan, 16, was arrested for disorderly conduct at 1435 Julius Dr.
– On Jan. 28, James Edward Watkins, 40, was arrested for no financial responsibility at 4025 Woodleaf-Barber Rd., Cleveland.