Blotter: Traffic stop leads to drug charges
Published 12:00 am Tuesday, December 1, 2009
During a traffic stop at 70598 South Interstate 85/Webb Road the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office charged two people with drug charges and another for running from authorities.
Jamar Lennon O’Reynold, 29, was charged March 13 with misdemeanor resist, delay, obstruct a public officer and probation violation. Ashley Alyyssa Bright, 24, and Anndrea Monique Rouse, 22, were charged with felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell/deliver controlled substance schedule VI.
In other Sheriff’s reports:
– Tracy Ann Nail reported March 13 someone attempted to break into her residence at 10160 Cool Springs Road, Woodleaf.
– Danny Ray Kepley reported March 13 someone tried to remove a golf cart at 2165 Cauble Road.
– Cross Roads Market reported March 14 someone entered and removed 20 packs of Newport cigarettes at 4195 Lentz Road, China Grove.
– Donald Ray Clonch reported March 14 his vehicle was entered and the car stereo stolen at 7350 Blackwelder Road.
– Kathleen Wilkins Skipper reported March 14 a breaking and entering at 1075 Cornerstone Lane.
– Nelson Fraley reported March 14 a larceny at 515 Ellen St.
– Edward Gene Trexler reported March 15 a motor vehicle theft at 965 Hannah Ferry Road. A Ford Ranger was found in the river at the boat access off Hannah Ferry Road.
– Barbara Lee Rock reported March 15 someone broke into her home while she was in bed at 5676 Turner Drive.
– Bridgette Blankenship Mount reported March 15 property stolen from her home at 428 Troutman Road, Rockwell, where jewelry, a leather jacket, cash and food were taken.
– Ronald Frank Pleasants reported March 15 larceny of a money order at 8820 Red Road, Rockwell.
– Jeffrey Alan Modlin, 30, was charged March 13 with habitual felon.
– Michael L. Wolford, 44, was charged March 13 with misdemeanor injury to personal property at 2825 Hollywood Drive.