Blotter: Thieves take meat from restaurant
The Salisbury Police report someone broke into Lone Star Steakhouse, 215 Bendix Drive, and stole $1,735.92 in bulk meat. The incident occurred on April 14 around 6:30 a.m.
In other police reports:
– Ashley Nicole Howell, 703 Victory St., reported on April 14 a stolen bicycle.
– Rosena Yvonne Saunders, 920 Locke St., on April 14, vandalism to a vehicle parked at Locke St.
– Stephen Randall Elkins, 800 Pine St./Bringle Ferry Road, reported on April 14 hit and run damage to a vehicle.
– Sarah Elizabeth Lemke, 35, was charged on April 14 at 315 Club House Drive with misdeameanor simple assault or affray and Brian James Lisk, 38, was charged with misdemeanor assault on a female.
– A 47-year-old woman was assaulted by her boyfriend at W. Corriher Avenue on April 15.
– Voltair Mowery Leonard reported an April 15 armed robaery at McDonald’s at 601 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Brian Lee Schlimmer, 43, was charged April 14 with felony fugitive from justice at 109 Sills Drive.
– Jordan Kirk Littleton, 24, was charged April 14 with felony common law robbery at 130 E. Liberty St.
– Two teens were chargedwith taking food from Wal-Mart and walking around the store eating it. Austin Dwayne Honeycutt, 17, and Alana Nichelle Shuping, 19, were charged with misdemeanor larceny at 323 S. Arlington St.
Anyone with information about any of these cases is asked to contact the Salisbury-Rowan Crime Stoppers at 1-866-639-5245.