Blotter: Thief steals equipment from fire department
According to the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office, West Rowan Volunteer Fire Depart. Station #67, at 785 Grampian Road, reported a burglary when the rear door was pried open and an air compressor and generator were taken on Aug.6. The items amounted to $4,000 in stolen property.
In other reports from the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office:
– Atwell One Stop, 5945 W. NC 152 Hwy, reported a forced entry burglary on Aug. 5.
– Darcy Brown, 1320 Sides Road, reported a breaking and entering to her outside building on Aug. 6.
– Christy Cartee reported a burglary at 128 Tumbleweed Drive, on Aug. 6. The suspect forced entry and stole several items.
– Brian Griffin, 195 Crossridge Ave., reported a burglary on Aug. 6.
– Stella Cephas, 1525 Mt. Moriah Church Road, China Grove, reported a burglary on Aug. 6.
– A 42-year-old man reported assault near Daughtery Road, China Grove, when he was assaulted by two males with baseball bats on Aug. 6.
– Justin Bell, 18, and Oscar Sanchez, 18, were arrested on charges of liquor law violations and citation of purchase/possession of alcohol by anyone under 21 years of age, at 165 Neazer St., on Aug. 6.
– Amber Camps, 23, was arrested and charged with obtaining property by false pretenses at 377 Ferrell Lane on Aug. 6.
– Alexandria Montgomery, 22, was arrested for obtaining a controlled substance by fraud/forgery at Davidson City Jail on Aug. 6.
– Keri Camps, 18, was arrested and charged with communicating threats at 118 W. Liberty St., on Aug. 6.
– Brandon Lloyd, 25, was charged with assault on a female at 118 W. Liberty St., on Aug. 6.