Blotter: Salisbury-Rowan Community Service reports vandalism
Salisbury-Rowan Community Service reported a June 10 vandalism at 701 S. Main St., according to Salisbury Police.
In other police reports:
– Motts Powersports, Inc. reported vandalism at 1925 S. Main St. June 10.
– Salisbury Housing Authority reported larceny from motor vehicles at 200 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Ave. June 10.
– Barry Dean Brown reported June 10 that a scooter was stolen from the front yard at 205 W. Corriher Ave.
– Aquiles A. Lozano reported June 10 that his keys were stolen off the counter at the Burger King at 700 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Mildred Darlene Granford reported June 10 that some of her jewelry had been stolen at 906 N. Green St.
– Nancy Scott Webb, 747 Club House Drive, reported June 10 that her wallet had been stolen from her vehicle and her debit card had been used.
– Betty Louise Holleman reported June 10 that a former resident may have stolen items from the residence at 104 White Oaks Dr.
– Laylat Abdullah Leonard reported June 10 that someone took her pocketbook out of her unlocked car while she was in the mall and at 1935 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Wendy Faye Jackson reported June 10 that several items were taken from her vehicle at the Wal-Mart at 323 S. Arlington St.
– Noble & Kelsey Funeral Home reported June 11 vandalism to a door at 223 E. Fisher St.
– Davia Olgan Olga Simone Moss reported vehicle theft at 2345 Statesville Blvd. June 11.
– Travis Ray Haynes reported June 11 that the radio was missing from his motor vehicle at 1020 E. Innes St.
– Terry Leonard Smith reported June 11 that his moped was stolen from 113 Maupin Ave.
– Wal-Mart reported June 11 shoplifting value of $56.29 at 323 S. Arlington St.
– Vanessa Melaine Smith, 23, was charged June 9 with trafficking heroin at 422 E. Cemetery St.
– Jimmy Dean Rouse, 52, was charged June 9 with larceny at 1014 W. Innes St.
– Darryl Lee Atwell, 38, was charged June 9 with habitual felon at 115 W. Liberty St.
– Wayne Allen Davis, 41, was charged June 9 with being a habitual felon at 115 W. Liberty St.
– Bobby Dearl Locklear, 28, was charged June 9 with breaking and entering and larceny at 100 N. Shaver St./ East Innes Street.
– Charles Michael Hunt, 18, was charged June 9 with concealment of merchandise at 815 E. Innes St.
– Caryne Denise Carter, 24, was charged June 10 with simple assault at 325 Woodson St.
– Alice Zygne Oleksy, 57, was charged June 10 with simple assault and battery or affray at 1601 W. Innes St.
– Jeffery Wayne Pope, 36, was charged June 10 with communicating threats at 207 W. Kerr St.
– Edwin Bombo, 33, was charged June 10 with communicating threats at 612 Mocksville Ave.
– Tyquinn Marquis Campbell, 20, was charged June 11 with trespassing at 100 Clancy St.
– Colon James Coley, 62, was charged June 12 with breaking and entering at 122 S. Shaver St.