Blotter: Salisbury police find stolen car on Willow Road
Salisbury Police report a stolen car was found at 509 Willow Road, after the homeowner called to report it had been sitting on the street for several days.
In other police reports:
– Beverly Lomax reported her 2001 Nissan Altima was vandalized on May 2 at 809 S. Fulton St. Damage was estimated at $500.
– Terrell Johnson, 106 Chestnut St., reported an unknown person used his identity to obtain cable services.
– Alex Kalmback, Catawba College, reported larceny on May 2.
– Larry Roberts, 1210 S. Fulton St., reported someone stole a stove from his home on May 2. Value of the stove is $350.
– Mildred Granford, 906 N. Green St., reported someone scratched the paint on her car on May 2.
– Tracy Kinser reported someone stole his air compressor from 118 N. Avalon Dr. on May 2 at about 1 p.m.
– Diamond Transportation Systems reported someone broke into a semi truck at 813 Pine St. and stole a GPS and cell phone.
– A juvenile reported a stalker at Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St. on May 2.
– Norfolk Southern Railroad reported someone stole railroad metal timber plates and spikes from Henderson Grove Church Rd on May 2 around 3 p. m. Five suspects were later charged with the crime and possession of stolen property.
– Ryan Adcock, 2480 Statesville Blvd., reported he was robbed at gunpoint by an acquaintance on May 2 at 6 p.m.
– Holiday Inn, 530 S. Jake Alexander Blvd., reported someone broke glass on five fire extinguisher cabinets on May 3.
– Paola Mendoza, 1502 W. Innes St., reported someone stole her car while she was at work sometime between 3 p.m. May 2 and midnight on May 3.
– Michelle Lanier, 805 Maupin Avenue, reported breaking and entering at her home on May 3 at about noon.
– James Fuller, 425 S. Fulton St., reported someone broke the rear glass of his car while it was parked at the home on May 2 or 3.
– Sharon Finger, 821 Park Avenue, reported breaking and entering at the home on May 3.
– Bobby Everhart reported someone hit his car and left while it was parked at Wal Mart, 323 S. Arlington St. on May 3.
– Food Lion, 251 Faith Rd., reported someone loaded a cart of groceries and tried to leave the store without paying on May 3.
– Gary Rice reported he was struck by a car while riding his bicycle at 200 W. Innes St. at 7:00.
– Chris Dula was charged with assault with a deadly weapon on a police officer at 400 Wiley Avenue on May 3 at 8:30.
– Evon Wallace, 2345 Statesville Blvd., reported at attempted burglary at his apartment on May 3 at about 10:00.
– K Mart, 815 E. Innes St., reported shoplifting of $500 in perfume and cologne on May 3.
– Blue Ridge Enterprises, 504 Sonny Acres Dr., reported someone broke several windows sometime between May 1 and 4.
– Christine Beck reported a hit-and-run driver damaged her car while it was parked at Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St., on May 4.
– Roneisha Woodruff was charged with shoplifting at Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St., on May 2.
– Lionel Lewis was charged with larceny on May 2.
– Anthony Atkinson was charged with resisting, delaying, or obstructing a public officer at 100 Sunset Dr. on May 2.
– Jaime Caballero, 210 Sunset Dr., was charged with impaired driving on May 2.
– Stephen Cefalo, 140 Mahaley Ave., was charged with simple assault and battery on May 4.
– Michael Hamilton, was charged with resisting, delaying, or obstructing a public officer at 210 N. Main St.
– Tyrone Smith was charged with possession of firearms by a felon at 115 W. Liberty St. on May 4.
– Anthony Bailey was charged with shoplifting at Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St., on May 4.
– Bryan Leach, 920 Maple Avenue, was charged with first degree rape on May 4.
Anyone with information about any of these cases is asked to contact the Salisbury-Rowan Crime Stoppers at 1-866-639-5245.