Blotter: Rider doesn't pay cab fare
Published 12:00 am Tuesday, December 1, 2009
In reports from Rowan County Sheriff’s Office:
Jerome Barrett reported March 3 someone got out of a cab in the 72000 block of Interstate 85 south and did not pay for the cab fare. Roneisha Leshay Woodruff, 19, faces charges of misdemeanor hire to defraud in that incident.
– Sharon Nicole McManus reported March 3 someone removed the registration plate from her vehicle at 206 Cruse Circle.
– Sherry Hearne reported Mar. 3 someone stole a credit card from 307 Spring Garden Ave., Kannapolis.
– Charles David Bieneman reported March 3 someone stole a trailer and golf cart from a business at 1018 Gateway Drive, Mooresville.
– Karen Denise Olvera, 33, was charged March 3 with driving while impaired at 259 Mahaffey Drive.
– Stephen Richard Snider reported March 4 an assault with a knife at 115 E. Ridge Road.
– Orlando Valinda Lawson, 46, was charged March 4 with misdemeanor assault on female at 100 E. 31st St., Kannapolis.
– Margaret Dixon Tomlinson reported March 4 burglary to an outbuilding at 1902 Lower Stone Church Road, Rockwell.
– Connie Poole reported March 4 a disturbance with a juvenile on a school bus at 2399 Rockwell Road/Old Beatty Ford Road.
– Vernon C. Sloan reported between Feb. 25 and March 3 his vehicle was removed from 102 Forest Winds Drive.
– Joseph Odell Harvell reported March 4 a break-in at 1245 St. Peters Church Road, Gold Hil.
– Harold Lane Smith reported March 4 someone stole a guitar and case from a church at 11350 Old Concord Road, Rockwell.
– Timothy Arnold Bodford, 47, was charged March 4 with misdemeanor assault on a child at 115 W. Liberty St.
– John Anthony Montgomery, 42, was charged March 4 with misdemeanor nonsupport of child.
– David Hyde, 53, was charged March 4 with misdemeanor failure to return hired property at 624 Forney St.
– Aaron T. Lee, 49, was charged March 4 with misdemeanor nonsupport of child at 232 N. Main St.
– Billie Jean Berry Kennedy, 40, was charged March 4 with misdemeanor violation of restrictions on release order at 118 W. Liberty St.