Blotter: Police say thieves robbed, ransacked woman's home
Published 12:00 am Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Thieves robbed a residence on Kershaw Court Tuesday.
Salisbury Police say the thieves took a TV, computer and other electronic items from the home of Louise A. Presutti at 18 Kershaw Court.
They also ransacked the interior in what police described as mindless acts of vandalism.
The break in occurred between 7:30 p.m. and 9 p.m. Tuesday.
Other incidents or charges on Sept. 9:
– Sherita Yvonne Chase was charged with felony obtaining property by false pretense.
Other incidents or charges on Sept. 8:
– Joshua Fredrick Hiatt reported that a man armed with a gun tried to rob him of his scooter at 418 S. Main St.
– Tammie Rae Wilhelm reported she was assault and her scooter stolen at 249 S. McCoy St.
– A representative of Gerry Wood Kia reported a new car was struck by a vehicle which left the scene.
– Graffiti was reported behind 104 S. Main St. and 623 N. Shaver St.
Other incidents or charges on Sept. 7:
– Rigoberti Pichardo Baustista sustained a self-inflicted gunshot wound while hunting in Davie County. According to reports he accidentally shot himself in the foot.
He was treated at Rowan Regional Medical Center which reported the incident to police.