Blotter: Man held on $70,000 bond for numerous charges
Adam Lee Gibson, 19, of 804 E. Franklin St., faces multiple charges of felony possession of a controlled substance.
Salisbury Police arrested Gibson on Aug. 29 at Rowan Regional Medical Center, 612 Mocksville Ave., for being intoxicated and disruptive and felony possession of a controlled substance. He was then served with seven active warrants, mostly for failure to appear in court.
Gibson was placed in the Rowan County Detention Center under $70,000 bond.
Other incidents reported on Aug. 29 by the Salisbury Police:
– A Salisbury woman reported that she provided money for a person to buy Kenny Chesney tickets. She didn’t get the tickets.
Incidents on charges reported on Aug. 28:
– Chloe Danielle Shuping, 19, was arrested on charges of loitering for the purpose of prostitution in the 1100 block of North Long Street.
Incidents or charges reported on Aug. 27:
– A Knox Middle School student was charged with disorderly conduct in school and communicating threats.
– Kevin Lee Wilson reported the theft of numerous power tools from his vehicle while parked at his business at at 1333 Bringle Ferry Road.
– Police reported someone tried to pass a counterfeit $20 bill at the Ruscho at 601. W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
Incidents or charges reported on Aug. 26:
– Mechelle Marciunna Glenn, 20, was charged with possession of a concealed weapon ó a stun gun, after a traffic stop at 299 S. Main St.
– Shawn Fryal Jackson, 38, was charged with felony possession of a controlled substance.
– Brandon Stephon McIntosh, 18, was charged with felony obtaining property by false pretense.
– Eddie James Richardson, 37, of 928 S. Jackson St., was charged with felony sale or delivery of controlled substance.
– Police investigated 14 traffic accidents on Aug. 25-26.