Blotter – Man faces several charges after arrest at Rowan Regional Medical Center
Published 12:00 am Tuesday, December 1, 2009
A man accused of several charges was arrested Sunday evening at Rowan Regional Medical Center. After being involved in a shooting incident, Thomas Keith Watson was tracked down by police when he was hospitalized for injuries sustained in a recent car accident. After his discharge, Watson was arrested on charges of assault with a firearm, larceny of a firearm and assault on a female. He is being held on $7,500 secured bond.
Other blotter items for June 26-28 :
– Dagoberto Reyes Ortega, 42, reported being the victim of a theft at 2118 S. Main St.
– Syed Feisol Ahmad, 45, reported being the victim of vandalism at 120 E. Innes St.
– Kenneth Lack Silverman, 56, reported that someone stole items from a building he owns at 3680 Airport Loop.
– Rosetta Sierra Bradley, 20, reported vandalism to her home at 215 Bendix Dr.
– Sandra Nava, 28, reported a theft at 323 S. Arlington St.
– Crystal D. Tucker, 43, reported a burglary and break-in at 130 Ackert Ave.
– Tyler Laurence Speir, 21, reported that someone stole a motor vehicle from him at 1220 Crosby St.
– Patricia Lambeth Pridgen, 60, reported that someone broke into her vehicle and stole items at 310 Faith Road.
– Eric Lamonte Fair, 20, was arrested on charges of assault on a female after a fight was reported in the Clancy Hills apartment complex off of Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Tracy Levine McCormick, 36, was arrested regarding an outstanding warrant he had from assaulting a female on June 20. McCormick is reported to have pulled the woman from her car and bitten her arm.
– Justin Udasco, 36, was arrested for allegedly assaulting his stepson at 245 Dove Meadow Drive.