Blotter – Forrest Drive burglary
Forrest Drive burglaryOn June 11, William Hillard reported burglary at his home on Forrest Drive when he discovered his glass door had been kicked open and several items were removed. No arrests have been made.
In other reports from the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office include:
– Charles Standley Jackson was arrested and charged with driving while impaired on June 11 at the intersection of N. Long St. and Bringle Ferry Road.
– Georgia McCorkle, 230 Hidden Hut Road, reported burglary by forced entry on June 11.
– Lamont Fisher, 290 Ellen St., reported burglary at her home on June 11.
– Wendy Holshouser, 445 Sportsman Drive, reported credit card fraud on June 11.
– Nicholas James Woolf, 21, was charged with larceny at 118 W. Liberty St.
– Timothy Sechler, 38, was arrested and charged with resisting, delaying or obstructing a public officer at 5676 Turner Dr., Kannapolis, on June 11.