Blotter: East Rowan teens in fight
Published 12:00 am Tuesday, December 1, 2009
A fight, drugs and weapons lead to four arrests at East Rowan High School on March 9 at 175 St. Luke’s Church Road.
Rowan Sheriff’s Office deputy and School Resource Officer R.W. Walker charged two teens who were fighting in the main lobby at the high school. Maxwell James Kilburn, 16, and Jeremy N. Gilbert, 16, were charged with misdemeanor affray or fighting.
The deputy also charged Andrew Mackenzie Evans, 18, with misdemeanor weapons on campus or other educational property. Reports said he had an alcoholic beverage, a razor/box cutter and 12 Celexa pills. Celexa or the common name, Lexapro are antidepressants.
Kevin Michael Gillespie, 16, was charged also in a separate incident with felony sell/deliver a controlled substance schedule III, pills.
In other sheriff’s reports:
– Drugs were found March 9 on a female juvenile at West Rowan High School at 8050 N.C. 801, Mount Ulla.
– Someone shot out a window with paintballs at Mount Ulla Elementary School sometime during the weekend. It was reported March 9 at 13155 N.C. 801, Mount Ulla.
– Krista Nicole Lane reported March 9 a license plate was removed from a Nissan Sentra at 823 Woodland Creek Drive.
– Variety World Inc. reported March 9 a refrigerator stolen from 150 Eldon Lane.
– Jonathon Stanley reported March 9 someone entered his garage and took two DeWalt batteries valued at $120 each from 179 Blue Heron Road.
– A victim at 6630 Lowder Road reported March 9 his ex-girlfriend stole cash and forged checks from his account.
– Catherine Leavenworth reported March 9 credit card fraud at 252 Wingate Lane, Rockwell.
– Kevin Michael Hoffner reported March 9 a burglary to a residence at 1250 Rock Grove Church Road where tools, a television, camcorder and camera where taken.
– Amy Nicole Hevenor reported March 9 someone broke into her residence through a window and removed cash at 1045 Shuping Mill Road.
– Donnie Paul McGee reported March 9 his fishing rods were stolen from the open garage area at 410 Miller Chapel Road.
– Jacob F. Cauble reported March 9 someone stole his beagle from his dog lot at 640 Lippard Road.
– Jodie Shipton Nash reported March 9 someone broke into her residence at 330 Organ Church Road taking household goods.
– Glenda Koontz Wood, 39, was charged March 9 with felony maintaining a dwelling/vehicle for controlled substances.
– Arnie Preston Rabon, 20, was charged March 9 with misdemeanor simple assault from an incident that occurred March 4 at a Salisbury home.
– Nicholas James Woolf, 21, was charged March 9 with felony assault by strangulation.
– Steven Edward Nivision, 35, was charged March 9 with misdemeanor communicating threats at 515 Mile Long Road, Mooresville.
– Timothy Chawlk, 29, was charged March 9 with misdemeanor nonsupport of child at 100 Second St., Spencer.
– Steve Thomas, 33, was charged March 9 with misdemeanor unauthorized use of motor vehicle at 80398 Interstate 85 North/ Long Ferry Road.