Blotter: Deputies charge unconscious woman with drug possession
Rowan County Sheriff’s Deputies reported while assisting EMS with an unconscious female, she was found to be in possession of drug paraphernalia and less than an ounce of marijuana and three hydrocodone tablets with a prescription.
Amy Christine Brown Lewis, 33, was charged with possession of a controlled substance.
The incident occurred at 1915 Grubb Ferry Road.
In other sheriff’s reports:
– Dorothy Poole reported June 23 that a check was stolen from her pocketbook at 8999 Unity Church Road/ Deal Road, Mooresville.
– Sandra Jean Swanson reported June 23 that vehicles parked in the driveways of 2504 and 2506 Mooresville Road were entered and items were taken.
– Robert Edwin Hales reported June 23 that items were taken from vehicles at 335 Neal Road.
– Columbas Lee Upright reported June 23 his checkbook was stolen from his mailbox at 3330 Shue Road.
– Kimberly Lee Ware reported June 23 that her moped had been stolen at 109 Allen Lane.
– Chester H. Robinson reported June 23 that a mower was taken from a trailer that was parked at 2235 Long Ferry Road.
– Laura Leonard Jackson reported June 24 that her personal identification information was given to EMS personnel at 232 S. Main St.
– Robert Wayne Torrence reported June 24 that a checkbook and payment coupon book were found during the execution of a search warrant at 4450 Stokes Ferry Road.
– Neil Lee reported June 24 that an unknown person removed a Sentry safe from his residence at NC Hwy. 152, Mooresville.
– Avery Dale Queen, 23, was charged June 24 of driving while impaired at 100 Timway Dr., Kannapolis.
– Richard Ryan Rochelle, 19, was charged June 24 of larceny at 232 N. Main St.
– Shacory Avery Brown, 22, was charged June 24 of communicating threats at 232 N. Main St.
– Jeff Winchester, 45, was charged June 23 of contributing to the delinquency of a minor at 232 N. Main St.
– Casey Aaron Jordan, 18, was charged June 23 of breaking and entering a vehicle at 120 Country Lane.
– Kyle Joseph Martin Wilkinson, 17, was charged June 23 of breaking and entering a vehicle at 1145 Gateway Dr., Mooresville.
– Milton Chanta Ware, 23, was charged June 23 of possessing stolen goods at 7640 Statesville Blvd.
– Mark Anthony Davis, 23, was charged June 23 of vandalism to real property at 118 W. Liberty St.
– Adam John Herrin, 26, was charged June 23 of assault with a deadly weapon at 1237 Circle Dr., China Grove.
– James Hinson, 35, was charged June 23 with assault on a female at 115 W. Liberty St.
– Terry Gene Carruth, 50, was charged June 23 of assault by pointing a gun at 149 Creekview Dr., China Grove.
Anyone with information on any of these cases is asked to contact Salisbury-Rowan Crime Stoppers at 1-866-639-5245