Blotter: Cars broken into on Mitchell Street
Two cars in close proximity to one another were broken into in the 500 block of Mitchell Avenue. Richard Kirk and Lucius Stephenson reported they had items stolen from their vehicles. Police say residents in the area should park their vehicles in a highly visible spot, as well as remove all valuables.
According to other Salisbury Police reports:
– The Bank of North Carolina at 415 W. Jake Alexander Blvd. reported a robbery.
– Emily Eudy, 26, was arrested on charges of possession of drug paraphernalia during a traffic stop at 400 Park Ave.
– Erica Graham, 25, was arrested on charges of delaying a a public officer at 431 Trade Winds Dr.
– William Harper reported someone stole items from his vehicle at 1631 S. Main St.
– Tracy Hooker, 24, reported a burglary to her residence at 211 S. Clay St.
– Kelly Murdock reported an arson at 728 W. Cemetery St.
– Anthony Miseneimer, 33, reported being robbed by a suspect with a firearm at 1614 Standish St.
– Ray Baker reported being robbed by a suspect with a firearm at 1465 Steven Dr.
– Brendetta Russell, 34, was arrested on charges of misdemeanor breaking and entering at 612 Mocksville Ave.