The Rowan County Sheriff’s Office charged two teens with being on the roof of Faith Elementary during the recent fair.
Jennifer P. Gillespie and Jermie Vargas, both 16, were charged with second-degree trespassing.
The incident occurred June 30.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Someone broke into the concession stand at West Rowan Middle School, 5925 Statesville Blvd., sometime between June 27 and June 30.
– Chiquita Mechell Blackwell reported on June 30 her vehicle was hit by a 4×4 post sometime during the night at 1080 Ramsuer Drive, China Grove.
– Ron Hatley reported on June 30 someone broke into a camper and used items in the camper, but did not take anything, 349 Lakefront Drive.
– Helen Hannah Duke reported on June 30 a stolen moped from 415 John Rainey Road.
– Jason Smith reported on June 30 stolen pool equipment, vacuum and filter from 450 Stone Road.
– Hailey Lauren Cloninger, 20, was charged June 30 at the intersection of 2599 Earle St./Spring Garden Ave. with driving while consuming alcohol while under the age of 21.
– Shacory Avery Brown, 22, was charged June 30 with felony indecent liberties with children.
– Ruth Ann Giaimo, 53, was charged June 30 with misdemeanor resist, obstruct, delay (not aggravated) for making a fake court order at 900 B. Providence Church Road.
– Benjamin Harrison Jarvis, 28, was charged June 30 with felony breaking and entering a building.
– Codie Lea Cline, 28, was charged June 30 with misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance schedule VI.
– Joshua Scott Ritchie, 18, was charged with misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia at 1143 Ebenezer Road, Kannapolis.
– Todd Allen Parks, 43, was charged June 30 with misdemeanor communicating threats at 1920 London Road, Mooresville.
Anyone with information about any of these cases is asked to contact the Salisbury-Rowan Crime Stoppers at 1-866-639-5245.