Alderman take stand on graffiti in Landis
LANDIS ó The Landis Board of Aldermen will turn its attention to graffiti at this evening’s meeting.
The board will conduct a public hearing on a proposed graffiti ordinance. Following the hearing the board will consider adopting the ordinance.
Other items on the agenda include:
– Considering appointing Dr. Carol S. Spalding to fill a vacant position on the Rowan Works board of directors.
– Discussing a water line improvement to Turning House Millworks;
– Discussing a service agreement between the town and O’Brien & Gere Engineers;
– Receiving a request from the fire chief to allow golf cars on some town streets;
– Holding a closed session to discuss legal and personnel matters.
The Landis Board of Aldermen meets at 7 tonight at the the town hall, 312 S. Main St.