1. Sweet Carolina: Favorite Desserts and Candies from the Old North State, by Foy Allen Edelman.2. Beach Bunnies, by Jerry Morris Hester.
3. Shrimp, Collards, and Grits: Recipes from the Creeks and Gardens of the South Carolina Lowcountry, by Patricia Benning.
4. Hard Work: My Life On and Off the Court, by Roy Williams and Tim Crothers.
5. Ancestors and Others, by Fred Chappell.
6. In the Hot Zone: One Man, One Year, Twenty Wars, by Kevin Sites.
7. The Last Child, by John Hart.
8. Fancy Nancy: Splendiferous Christmas, by Jane O’Connor and Robin Preiss Glasser.
9. The Killing Tree, by Rachel Keener.
10. Spirits of ’76: Ghost Stories of the American Revolution, by Daniel Barefoot.
1. The Lacuna, by Barbara Kingsolver.
2. The Help, by Kathryn Stockett.
3. Under the Dome, by Stephen King.
4. The Lost Symbol, by Dan Brown.
5. Wolf Hall, by Hilary Mantel.
6. Last Night in Twisted River, by John Irving.
7. Half Broke Horses, by Jeannette Walls.
8. Ford County, by John Grisham.
9. The Girl Who Played With Fire, by Stieg Larsson.10. The Gathering Storm, by Robert Jordan.
1. Open: An Autobiography, by Andre Agassi.
2. What the Dog Saw, by Malcolm Gladwell.
3. Have a Little Faith, by Mitch Albom.
4. SuperFreakonomics, by Steven D. Levitt, Stephen J. Dubner.
5. Eating Animals, by Jonathan Safran Foer.
6. Where Men Win Glory, by Jon Krakauer.
7. Lit, by Mary Karr.
8. Too Big to Fail, by Andrew Ross Sorkin.
9. The Big Burn, by Timothy Egan.
10. True Compass, by Edward M. Kennedy.