1. Spirits of ’76: Ghost Stories of the American Revolution, by Daniel Barefoot.
2. The Graveyard Book, by Neil Gaiman.
3. TheGathering Storm, by Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson.
4. Superfreakonomics, by Steven Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner.
5. Last Night in Twisted River, by John Irving.
6. The Help, by Kathryn Stockett.
7. Light Blue Reign: How a City Slicker, a Quiet Kansan, and a Mountain Man Built College Basketball’s Longest-Lasting Dynasty, by Art Chansky.
8. One Fantastic Ride: The Inside Story of Carolina Basketball’s 2009 Championship Season, by Adam Lucas, Steve Kirschner, Matt Bowers and Roy Williams.
9. The Killing Tree, by Rachel Keener.
10. Tempted, by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast.
1. The Lacuna, by Barbara Kingsolver.
2. The Help, by Kathryn Stockett.
3. The Lost Symbol, by Dan Brown.
4. Last Night in Twisted River, by John Irving.
5. Wolf Hall, by Hilary Mantel.
6. Half Broke Horses, by Jeannette Walls.
7. The Gathering Storm, by Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson.
8. Ford County, by John Grisham.
9. The Girl Who Played With Fire, by Stieg Larsson.
10. Nine Dragons, by Michael Connelly.
1. What the Dog Saw, by Malcolm Gladwell.
2. Have a Little Faith, by Mitch Albom.
3. SuperFreakonomics, by Steven D. Levitt, Stephen J. Dubner.
4. Eating Animals, by Jonathan Safran Foer.
5. The Audacity to Win: The Inside Story and Lessons of Barack Obama’s Historic Victory, by David Plouffe.
6. Where Men Win Glory, by Jon Krakauer.
7. Lit: A Memoir, by Mary Karr.
8. Manhood for Amateurs, by Michael Chabon.
9. Born to Run, by Christopher McDougall.
10. Outliers, by Malcolm Gladwell.